Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

cant save freestyle games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aliciaking

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:57 am    Post subject: cant save freestyle games Reply with quote Back to top

I know this problem is supposed to be fixed with a patch, but I've loaded all patches and I'm still unable to save freestyle games. I have been able to save the loaded games from the contest( which have been great!) I am playing N.E. version1.1.0.7.,as far as I can tell. Steven of Nine said I should be playing a higher version but I'm unsure what to do about that. Any help would be humbly excepted, Thanks.

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 6:52 am    Post subject: cant save freestyle games Reply with quote Back to top

Rerun the patches. Just because you've got them downloaded... maybe you didn't actually install them.

If that doesn't work, re-download the patches and run them. You have MajxUpdate2.exe, right?

You will have this save problem until you reach verion 1.1.0.11.

aliciaking

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 9:39 am    Post subject: cant save freestyle games Reply with quote Back to top

I saved both updates to my desktop, but when I tried to install them it says "You have already installed these updates," because I have. But the map page still says I'm playing 1.1.0.7. Is there anything else I can do?
P.S. Thanks for your help.

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 3:27 pm    Post subject: cant save freestyle games Reply with quote Back to top

uninstall majX and reinstall with teh patch. if that doesn't help, call tech support.

aliciaking

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 1:19 pm    Post subject: cant save freestyle games Reply with quote Back to top

I had to reinstall this weekend for an unrelated reason and when I reinstalled and downloaded the patch it worked, Yea!!! Thanks for your help Steven.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: