Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Wow, that's... weird.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evenstar1690

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:00 am    Post subject: Wow, that's... weird. Reply with quote Back to top

I was playing Majesty yesterday, and I had my Ranger flip out and start shooting at my Marketplace (I checked to see if anything else was around that could attack it, there wasn't). Then he did the same thing to one of my peasants! Geez, who peed in his Cheerios?

wavefront

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:52 pm    Post subject: Wow, that's... weird. Reply with quote Back to top

You know, that almost sounds like the behavior that rogues exhibit when you put an attack flag on one of your own buildings.
Just a glitch I suppose.

Oasis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:45 pm    Post subject: Wow, that's... weird. Reply with quote Back to top

You need more statues. They are suppose to counter-act this disloyality issuse. Oh, gnomes sort of encorage disloyalty as well.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:45 am    Post subject: Wow, that's... weird. Reply with quote Back to top

How do Gnomes encourage disloyalty?

Oasis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:11 am    Post subject: Wow, that's... weird. Reply with quote Back to top

They make the city not look as nice. How your city looks encougres loyalty. Besides gnomes smell...not so good.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 7:02 am    Post subject: Wow, that's... weird. Reply with quote Back to top

Are you talking actual game effects/play or just how it fits in mentally?

Oasis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 3:37 pm    Post subject: Wow, that's... weird. Reply with quote Back to top

Well, thats what the mannuel says. Kinda, more on the mentality. But according to the mannuel I'm not far from wrong.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:37 am    Post subject: Wow, that's... weird. Reply with quote Back to top

If it's from the manual, then it's probably just trying to keep a "story flavor" about how other non-human races like Elves and Dwarfs refuse to be in the same city as Gnomes. I don't think Gnomes have an actual effect on disloyalty - that's really only determined by a stat of the hero (of what exactly I forget - Willpower?)

Alfryd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Wow, that's... weird. Reply with quote Back to top

Loyalty is a hidden stat independant of willpower, intelligence or greed. Seems a little artificial, but that's how things stand.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: