Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Ranger vs Fairgrounds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:49 am    Post subject: Ranger vs Fairgrounds Reply with quote Back to top

I had a Barbarian heading to the fairgrounds to compete when he encountered a Minotaur at the entrance right before he could go inside, he also had a Ranger following and supporting him. He fought the minotaur and won, then after he defeated said minotaur headed into the fair to compete. Then the ranger did something strange which I've never witnessed before. He started to attack the fairgrounds! The barbarian kept popping out and going in and would've gone broke (and the fairgrounds was taking damage) so I used change of heart on the ranger to get him to quit. Weird huh? I don't suppose anybody else has seen funny stuff like this happen?

Spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:21 am    Post subject: Ranger vs Fairgrounds Reply with quote Back to top

Definitely weird... but funny

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 7:29 pm    Post subject: Ranger vs Fairgrounds Reply with quote Back to top

It seems we are the people who see strange things. I havn't ever seen anything like this before, but what with previous experiances with the strange Majesty glitches, I'm sure it's possible.

Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 11:56 pm    Post subject: Ranger vs Fairgrounds Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, and what strange tales do you have to tell Will?

Evenstar1690

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:45 pm    Post subject: Ranger vs Fairgrounds Reply with quote Back to top

Old post, but it reminds me of the time a Ranger started shooting at my Marketplace, then quit when a peasant walked by and started shooting him instead... the peasant died but, thankfully, the Marketplace remained standing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: