Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Sttrrangge!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 6:17 pm    Post subject: Sttrrangge! Reply with quote Back to top

Somthing really wierd happend not long ago.My Wizard went to buy a Teleportation Amulet.What's
wierd is, HE TELEPORTED HALFWAY ACROSS THE SCREEN TO GET THERE!!! Has this happend to anyone else?(and no,it wasn't the spell"Short Teleport".buy the way,has anyone had a Wizard learn"Short Teleport"?)

Tiger

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 11:20 pm    Post subject: Sttrrangge! Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations, you've witnessed an extremly rare bug that only one other person has reported seeing. Myself.
I had a barbarian do just that. He teleported to the marketplace to buy his amulet of teleport lol

Jakartiz

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 12:31 pm    Post subject: Sttrrangge! Reply with quote Back to top

Were either of you playing Brashnards scenario? And maybe the hero had the shard of displacement?
Just curious

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 4:46 pm    Post subject: Sttrrangge! Reply with quote Back to top

I remember that Tiger! Everyone thought you were wacko! now you have some proof.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 8:03 am    Post subject: Sttrrangge! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Jakartiz:
Were either of you playing Brashnards scenario? And maybe the hero had the shard of displacement?
Just curious

That's what I though too, but in Tiger's case, he said he was doing a freestyle quest (in his thread 'Must be a Barb thing' a couple below this thread).

Tiger

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 11:47 pm    Post subject: Sttrrangge! Reply with quote Back to top

Spiderman is correct, it was a freestyle quest.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:35 pm    Post subject: Sttrrangge! Reply with quote Back to top

Another wierd thing happened. I have a Rouge named Loo the Hoarder, and there's no Rouges Guild! I had one, but it got distroied, and it's been at least 50 Adainian days since it was distroied. Loo's level 21 last time I checked.

It was a freestyle quest with the Wizard thing. No sphere involved. Same with Loo.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:18 am    Post subject: Sttrrangge! Reply with quote Back to top

No Outpost or enemy Rogue/Bandit Guilds?

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 4:18 pm    Post subject: Sttrrangge! Reply with quote Back to top

It was Freestyle, Eleminate all Enemies, with the hardest all goblin settings, S.E1 was Goblin Rush, S.E.2 was Respawning Lairs. No enemy rouges, and I had no outpost.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 8:45 am    Post subject: Sttrrangge! Reply with quote Back to top

No idea here...

Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:59 am    Post subject: Sttrrangge! Reply with quote Back to top

Will, might you have had a lot of bounty flags on stuff in that game? I've had rogues in multiplayer games attacking stuff even after they were "fired". Maybe rogues are so greedy they keep going for bounties after their own guild is destroyed too?

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:20 pm    Post subject: Sttrrangge! Reply with quote Back to top

No, when I recruted him, he didn't register with the guild. Maybe he's a Rouge outcast, not able to join ANY rOUGE'S gUILD due to former deeds.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:29 am    Post subject: Sttrrangge! Reply with quote Back to top

If he didn't register with the Guild, that's probably it right there... when the Guild got destroyed, he would stay because he wasn't tied to it.

It sounds related to the bug that occasionally allows more than 4 heros to a Guild (usually happens when a flurry of activity occurs with heros dying and new ones being recruited at the same time).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: