Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Gambling Paladin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cooker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 7:22 pm    Post subject: Gambling Paladin Reply with quote Back to top

Today I was ant farming in a free style quest. And one of my paladins gambled. It was previously assumed that paladins are not affected by vice, period, but this takes the cake. Unfortunately, she left the gambling hall before I could take a screenshot. A waited a few more minutes to see if this could happen again, but it did not.

I wonder if anyone can get their monk or paladin to gamble, since itís possible, there must be a way to do it.

Thanks for trying Ö

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 7:27 pm    Post subject: Gambling Paladin Reply with quote Back to top

That's not so bad. I've seen Paladins in the Elven Lounge...

Alfryd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 7:28 pm    Post subject: Gambling Paladin Reply with quote Back to top

I've had a paladin that made repeated trips to the Elven Lounge. Mind you, it was right out the door of the guild. There's an interesting idea...

Cooker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 7:41 pm    Post subject: Gambling Paladin Reply with quote Back to top

I guess Paladin Lisa D'angler will berserk as soon as he (she) read this post Ö

By the way, have anyone caught a monk gambling or visiting the lounge?

[ 02. June 2003, 12:53 AM: Message edited by: Cooker ]

DreamRain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:58 pm    Post subject: Gambling Paladin Reply with quote Back to top

Not I. But I haven't made an effort to get a monk to gamble. At least pre-NE, Monks apparently did not have a 'Pursue Entertainment Check' thought-process option. The only other Hero without this 'check' is the Healer.

It's possible they may be scripted to never gamble/lounge.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 3:47 pm    Post subject: Gambling Paladin Reply with quote Back to top

Alfryd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 4:19 pm    Post subject: Gambling Paladin Reply with quote Back to top

Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:41 am    Post subject: Gambling Paladin Reply with quote Back to top

I like how there's a warrior heading in the lounge in that picture. lol They have such one track minds dont they?

Alfryd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 2:23 pm    Post subject: Gambling Paladin Reply with quote Back to top

They sure do Tiger.
I took all these screenshots from one freestyle game. They were all visitors.

[ 17. August 2003, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: Alfryd, disciple of Krolm. ]

Kaz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 12:17 pm    Post subject: Gambling Paladin Reply with quote Back to top

I had a Paladin go to an Elven Lounge two or three times once. I think I can remember a paladin gambling a long time ago.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: