Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Dareos vs. Feveros

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 7:50 pm    Post subject: Dareos vs. Feveros Reply with quote Back to top

What do you think?Please say why u picked it.

Tiger

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 11:27 pm    Post subject: Dareos vs. Feveros Reply with quote Back to top

you kinda spelled the Gods' names wrong. and i picked the daurous for 1 and fervus for 2 beucause that's how they rank in each game

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 6:42 am    Post subject: Dareos vs. Feveros Reply with quote Back to top

I voted for Dauros for both, 'cause I don't think Fervus improved in MajX all that much (especially to beat a Monk).

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 7:17 am    Post subject: Dareos vs. Feveros Reply with quote Back to top

It ain't about the Cultists... it's about the improvements to the WoDs in MajX. Don't have to fight a monk who's running away...

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 7:23 am    Post subject: Dareos vs. Feveros Reply with quote Back to top

True, but the original question's a bit unclear on how to compare them. If you're taking ALL improvements that they can give (like if Paladins gained anything and how they'd do against WoDs), then it gets more complicated. But if you have strictly a Temple of each, then it's just Monks against Cultists and I think Monks are better

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 11:48 pm    Post subject: Dareos vs. Feveros Reply with quote Back to top

I was thinking about the Temples and the people they recruit.Not Paldiens and/or WoDs

Pretty Cow

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 12:11 am    Post subject: Dareos vs. Feveros Reply with quote Back to top

I picked Dauros in the first one, but Fervus in the second because charmed wendigos are super awesome.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 5:49 am    Post subject: Dareos vs. Feveros Reply with quote Back to top

Unfortunately, you seem to only get charmed Wendigos in Clash of the Empires...

quote:
Originally posted by Will the Spellcaster:
I was thinking about the Temples and the people they recruit.Not Paldiens and/or WoDs

So does this change your answer, Steven?

Pretty Cow

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 6:34 am    Post subject: Dareos vs. Feveros Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman:

Unfortunately, you seem to only get charmed Wendigos in Clash of the Empires...

Also in freestyle and Multiplayer, though I don't play either of those very much. I wish they appeared more often

Spiderman

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 6:37 am    Post subject: Dareos vs. Feveros Reply with quote Back to top

Don't know about multiplayer, but what settings in freestyle? Any of the Expert ones or just Advanced?

Kikita

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 8:42 pm    Post subject: Dareos vs. Feveros Reply with quote Back to top

By the Twinkies of the First Gerbil--Bob--and the shaving cream of Fervus--may he dwell in Chaos forever--Cultists are DA BOMB, peopleses!!! I ,mean, seriously, I love anyone who goes around acting like an idiot...HEY!!! I LOVE MYSELF!!! COOL!!! *Runs in circles trying to hug self, and when finally manages cannot come unhugged*

Uhhhh...A little help?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
itsprings24

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 8:13 pm    Post subject: Dareos vs. Feveros Reply with quote Back to top

I voted for dauros because i dont really like either of them but the monks seem 2 be stronger

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
peterthepizza

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 3:39 am    Post subject: Dareos vs. Feveros Reply with quote Back to top

I voted for fervus in Majest FKS because
1) In Majesty FKS if you haved charmed dragons, rock golems, high level cultists in bear form and a group of WoDs fighting a group of paladin's and monks there is now way the paladins are going to win
2) What spell s can a temple of Dauros give you?
No good ones what so ever

I voted for fervus in Majx because i don't have it and by the sounds of these yetis and ice dragons and wendigos i would like to ahave them on my side
Bane

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 11:22 pm    Post subject: Dareos vs. Feveros Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Bane son of Krolm2:
I voted for fervus in Majest FKS because
1) In Majesty FKS if you haved charmed dragons, rock golems, high level cultists in bear form and a group of WoDs fighting a group of paladin's and monks there is now way the paladins are going to win
2) What spell s can a temple of Dauros give you?
No good ones what so ever

I voted for fervus in Majx because i don't have it and by the sounds of these yetis and ice dragons and wendigos i would like to ahave them on my side
Bane

I like cultists but there is a limit to their abilitites. They cannot charm Rock Golems, Dragons, Ice Dragons, or Yetis.

The Dauros spells are pretty good. Are you sure you have tried them?

[ 07. July 2003, 12:24 PM: Message edited by: Goldy_Bear ]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
vaneth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:20 pm    Post subject: Dareos vs. Feveros Reply with quote Back to top

Voted Dauros simply for show.

If you watch closely, you'll catch the Paladin kneel on one knee and place the butt of the sword on there knee momentarily. Its classic.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: