Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 10:44 pm    Post subject: What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is? Reply with quote Back to top

ya the witch king wasnt that hard. i basically did what galen did. the hardest creature i've fought were the phantoms in balance of twilight. I DONT THINK I'LL EVER BEAT THAT GAME. it's IMPOSSIBLE. the phantoms never die. so if you can, please help me

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 10:56 pm    Post subject: What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Vizzerdrix:
ya the witch king wasnt that hard. i basically did what galen did. the hardest creature i've fought were the phantoms in balance of twilight. I DONT THINK I'LL EVER BEAT THAT GAME. it's IMPOSSIBLE. the phantoms never die. so if you can, please help me

Yes, the way I do it is sad, but, I use the "grow up" cheat code, as fast as I can, on who ever is being attacked. Like I said, it's sad.

M

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 5:46 am    Post subject: What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is? Reply with quote Back to top

A high-level archer can kill a Black PhantoM single-handedly. Unfortunately, it's hard for a hero to get to high level under constant oppression by Black PhantoMs. However, Dwarven SettleMents are the equivalent of High-level archers. A Dwarven SettleMent can kill a Black PhantoM.

Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 5:50 am    Post subject: What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is? Reply with quote Back to top

yeah but the problem is, BLACK PHANTOMS DONT DIE. i kinda gave up on balance of twilight. if someone has the time to share me their strategies, please do so. it may inspire me to play again

M

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 7:21 am    Post subject: What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is? Reply with quote Back to top

A pity you cant have gnoMes and Dwarves at the saMe tiMe. Then you'd have invincible towers!

Apple

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 8:37 pm    Post subject: What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is? Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, you can.

With the aid of Outpost, Embassy and Lightning Bolts...

Tiger

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 12:08 am    Post subject: What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is? Reply with quote Back to top

Or rogues, or cheats, or Inns, an outpost and a disaster that destroys all the hovels at once...

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 9:20 am    Post subject: What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is? Reply with quote Back to top

The Black Phantoms will die once you get the Sage back to your Shrine.

asgardus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 3:23 am    Post subject: What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is? Reply with quote Back to top

hi,

quote:
Originally posted by Vizzerdrix:
yeah but the problem is, BLACK PHANTOMS DONT DIE. i kinda gave up on balance of twilight. if someone has the time to share me their strategies, please do so. it may inspire me to play again

a phantom only has a magical attack. cast anti-magic to protect your heroes.

bye,
asgardus

wavefront

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 5:56 pm    Post subject: What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is? Reply with quote Back to top

I have a walk-thru (sort of) in Goldies walkthru thread on how to beat the BoT Quest (I'm the record holder).

vaneth

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:06 pm    Post subject: What Do You Think the Toughest Monster Is? Reply with quote Back to top

WITCH KING - Just like me, he won't sit still.

"It was he who threatened the destruction of Ravenswood in northern Ardania K.A. 1205"

Spells: Acid Bolt, Force, Magic Mirror, Radiate Energy, Summon Spider, Teleport, Vortex (straight from PRIMA Guide).

This ancient arcane master of dark magic yells it out for all soveriegns the moment he appears -

"This is my realm"!

Kudos to Wavefront as The Great Record Keeper.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: