Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Temple to Dauros

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 2:10 pm    Post subject: Temple to Dauros Reply with quote Back to top

When your monk is in his temple, this sound comes out: Oh-mi-ah. Oh-mi-ah-ohh. *WHAK*
It sounds like he's hitting his head on a piece of wood or the wall or somthing. It's kinda funny, but I'm afraid that he'll get hurt. Anybody else notice this?

P.S. I don't mean to insult you Faltor, or any other monk fan, it just seemed funny.

Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 12:17 am    Post subject: Temple to Dauros Reply with quote Back to top

Yes that's what the sound implies. I think Even Ven/George, the guy who did the voice acting recordings confirmed this.

Diablo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 5:51 am    Post subject: Temple to Dauros Reply with quote Back to top

Wha...? I was pretty sure he was meditating in the temple... :-/

Zeratul

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 10:12 pm    Post subject: Temple to Dauros Reply with quote Back to top

Isn't it a reference to Monty Python: Search for Holy Grail, when the monks pass through the town, chanting, then hitting their heads on a piece of wood?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: