Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Which one of these lovely heroes would you date?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wizard-lord Baldur

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 4:49 pm    Post subject: Which one of these lovely heroes would you date? Reply with quote Back to top

Take a guess from the title, bub.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Wizard-lord Baldur

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 4:55 pm    Post subject: Which one of these lovely heroes would you date? Reply with quote Back to top

hey people! now that i've added some posts on strategy that may actually help some people, i've decided to give you all complexes by asking which hero you would date. (or which ones.)

Let's hear is for the healers! Vow of chastity my foot.Who wants to date someone who can cut your head off like a paladin or summon up a bunch of skeletons to eat you when you can date a hot (albeit bald) lady who has no chance of being able to stab/slash/curse/blast/shoot/hack/decaptitate/disembowl et cetera et cetera?

P.S. i have taken the oath to be an adept and even though id be a solarus so i could smash goblins instead of whack them, i'm a guy and i dont really want to be a woman warrior. Plus the moon is cooler than the sun.
-------------
If i had my good hammer, you'd be sorry!
I have my good nuke, so you will be sorry. Ha!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 2:15 pm    Post subject: Which one of these lovely heroes would you date? Reply with quote Back to top

um, Baldur, Healers are guys. Ever notice that they say," Let a brother help!"
But I think that we ought to be able to do the opposite gender. I voted based on that.

Cooker

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 7:19 pm    Post subject: Which one of these lovely heroes would you date? Reply with quote Back to top

let Agrela help. you made a mistake
healers are fanatic lasses with distinct hairstyle ...

Cooker

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 7:21 pm    Post subject: Which one of these lovely heroes would you date? Reply with quote Back to top

"Are you willing to flirt with death"
"sure why not ..."

by the way, I bet that Warrior of Discord will have recieved 0 votes by the end of next month.

[ 31. May 2003, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: Cooker ]

smeagol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 12:39 am    Post subject: Which one of these lovely heroes would you date? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Initially posted by Cooker
------------------------------------------------
by the way, I bet that Warrior of Discord will have recieved 0 votes by the end of next month.

I bet that gnomes will be near the bottom of the list also.

Cooker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:42 pm    Post subject: Which one of these lovely heroes would you date? Reply with quote Back to top

I guess barbarians are out of luck as well.

Alfryd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:48 pm    Post subject: Which one of these lovely heroes would you date? Reply with quote Back to top

*Sob*
I bathe at least annually... I do my own cooking... I *like* being locked out of the house... you people are so demanding...

[ 02. June 2003, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: Alfryd, disciple of Krolm. ]

smeagol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 9:32 pm    Post subject: Which one of these lovely heroes would you date? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Alfryd, disciple of Krolm.:
*Sob*
I bathe at least annually... I do my own cooking... I *like* being locked out of the house... you people are so demanding...

You do your own cooking? Wow what a catch. You got me beat by a longshot. I only cook on the grill a few times a year for like July 4th steaks, or Memorial Day Burgers.

Barbarians will probably do better than gnomes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: