Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

healers
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 1:23 am    Post subject: healers Reply with quote Back to top

However, Healers are particularly effective against undead opponents. Remember that they have a pretty nifty Harm Undead spell that affects several undead around them. Several healers casting 'Harm Undead' at the same time can take down a bunch of attacking Shadowbeasts, Skeletons, Zombies and even Vampires if they haven't got their Mirror up yet.

I've actually completed Darkness Falls using only healers and gnomes once. Pity Harm Undead only comes in NE else I'd bet healers could kick butt in Liche Queen as well.

I don't know if they cast Harm Undead if they're beserking though, although I don't see why not.

Theoretically, a healer on a one-on-one with a Vampire should cancel each other out i.e. the Healer heals herself and does too little damage to the Vampire who sucks in the free HPs. However, I've noticed that the Healer usually gets killed in this sort of situation. I suspect that Vampire's Drain spell reduces more HPs than a Healer's heal spell - or it recharges faster.

[ 13 August 2002, 02:30 AM: Message edited by: TaleSpinner ]

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 8:19 am    Post subject: healers Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by TaleSpinner:
However, Healers are particularly effective against undead opponents.

Gotta gree with wavefront. Healers should eb actively Healing combat troops, whilst casting Harm Undead. You want to fight and Harm at the same time? Use Paladins.

darth hidious

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 8:56 am    Post subject: healers Reply with quote Back to top

healers have the name healers because...
quote:
Originally posted by wavefront:
The bottom line:
Healers should be healing not fighting.[/QB]

[ 13 August 2002, 10:01 AM: Message edited by: bestbet ]

Child of Dauros

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 2:47 am    Post subject: healers Reply with quote Back to top

HEALERS SHOULDN'T FIGHT!!!!

When a healer has to fight there is ussually something wrong with your defense, because warriors, paladins, monks, solari and adepts should have intercepted any monster trying to get near the temple of agrela.

Also a fighting healer goes way too fast trough her reborns and before you know it she is dead permanently.

Healers Heal!

darth hidious

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 8:56 am    Post subject: healers Reply with quote Back to top

right you are my young friend

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 2:51 pm    Post subject: healers Reply with quote Back to top

wouldnt a healer and paladin be an unbeatalble team?

neo_cleo17

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 12:26 am    Post subject: healers Reply with quote Back to top

If only healers followed paladins...

But really...once paladins get to level 4, they are hard to kill, they usually travel in groups together, and they're smart enough to carry and use healing potions...

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 9:13 am    Post subject: healers Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by DragonWizard012:
wouldnt a healer and paladin be an unbeatalble team?

Yes, but Healers usually don't follow Paladins, although they will follow and heal Warriors. If you're using Agrela/Dauros, you should think about having one Warrior, rather than all Paladins. If 2-3 of the Healers glom on to the Warrior, and they will, he can hold off entire waves of enemies. The Healers will keep healing him, and he'll sit there whacking away... About the only way for the enemy to stop this is to CoH the Healers or target them.

darth hidious

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 9:25 am    Post subject: healers Reply with quote Back to top

makes sense

Slackson

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 2:47 pm    Post subject: healers Reply with quote Back to top

Hey I like this website, it's the only one I've heard people defend healers!! I personally like preistesses, but I'll take healers when I need them.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 8:35 pm    Post subject: healers Reply with quote Back to top

One time I was about to have a RG attack, so I cast Illusionary Hero. Later, I saw this sparkiling Warrior walking around. I clicked on him, and it said that it was an IH! Then I noticed a Healer following it around and healing it! This kept up for the rest of the game. How weird is that?!

(P.S. I was cheating, but is was Freestyle and just for fun.)

M

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: healers Reply with quote Back to top

Yep, healers healing IHs is cool. Agrela-fervus is a great coMbination. Not only can you get healers loads of levels by giving theM IHs, also the healers will heal charMed creatures that norMally don't regenerate.

[ 12. April 2003, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: MMMMM ]

darth hidious

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 8:16 am    Post subject: healers Reply with quote Back to top

verry cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: