Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

monster mash
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2001 12:19 am    Post subject: monster mash Reply with quote Back to top

Least favorite is the ratman shamon with the headache envoking plague spell. But I do agree with Steve about the Ratapault too. The only thing impressive about it is its looks.
My favorite new monster is the greater gorgon. Really cool the way it summons medusa and petrifies heroes and causes medusas to become enhanced and it throws swords, and actually gives a decent reward when defeated.
The hardest I would say is the Ice dragon, it has really fast rate of fire and it's instant death to low level wizards because its ice breath goes so fast that they die before you can cast invisibility on them, causing you to cast invisibility on them when they've already died. grrr
Hmm, I just thought of something.. I think I'll start a new thread

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject: monster mash Reply with quote Back to top

*bump*

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Cooker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 2:02 am    Post subject: monster mash Reply with quote Back to top

4)and finally do any of you have any good tips on beating dragons (besides undead)
Thank u!!!

invisible wizards.

Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 11:25 pm    Post subject: monster mash Reply with quote Back to top

um, sure cooker. Gnomes and guard towers and or dwarf ballistas if u can manage to get those too

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: