Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Must be a barb thing..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darth hidious

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 9:36 pm    Post subject: Must be a barb thing.. Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin, Archmagus:
I had a LOT of ghosts. I'v had rats, (They never inflict damage. It's fun to watch them though ) I've had healers with zero HP trying to kill something. Doesn't work though.

happens in sphere o' power

Kikita

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 8:23 pm    Post subject: Must be a barb thing.. Reply with quote Back to top

Charming Dragons? Thats a new one...*scratches head thoughtfully* What is so charming about those cultists, anyway? I tried it on a mouse in my room once but it didn't work that well. I still bear battle scars from where it scared me and I fell backwards onto my bed which was, incidentally, covered in brushes, combs, and all sorts of pointy things from the vanity I was cleaning. Of course, it was the cat clinging to me in terror that gave me the most scars.

Considering this was a mouse about the size of my big toe, was this odd behavior?

I mean, it was a really dangerous mouse. It had eaten Kelly and was working on Barbie.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Spiderman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:00 am    Post subject: Must be a barb thing.. Reply with quote Back to top

Micah never replied back, so I think we can safely assume that dragons are not charmable.

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 1:57 pm    Post subject: Must be a barb thing.. Reply with quote Back to top

Dragons are NOT charmable. The most powerful creature you can charm is a Wendigo. Due to their great defense, it's fun to watch 2 Wendigo go at it, when you've charmed one.

Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 1:15 am    Post subject: Must be a barb thing.. Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I hope this issue has finally been settled once and for all.... still... charmed dragons would be pretty cool

M

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 7:02 am    Post subject: Must be a barb thing.. Reply with quote Back to top

I have had so Many 'ghosts' that I'M used to theM. I can tell you a lot about theM.

1. They appear a lot More in Multiplayer.
2. If you ressurect one, then either it dissapears or it coMes back as norMal.
3. They can appear either as a gravestone or as a creature. They can wander around or reMain stationary.
4. Everyone treats theM as gravestones.
5. They never do anything effective.

6. You can Make theM intentionally. To do this:
-1. Set the speed to slowest. You will also need to Make lots of other stuff to slow down the simulation.
-2. Start recruiting a hero.
-3. When the hero is recruited, kill it iMMediately, while it still says level 0.
-4. It will flee because of injuries. To get it to leave its guild, do the 'restoration' cheat and strike the guild with a lightning bolt.

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 3:03 pm    Post subject: Must be a barb thing.. Reply with quote Back to top

Someone had way too much time on his hands.

Apple

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:11 am    Post subject: Must be a barb thing.. Reply with quote Back to top

MMM-hMMM...

SoMeone who has the tiMe to capitalize each and every M definitely had tiMe on his/her hands...

Korben

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 1:36 pm    Post subject: Must be a barb thing.. Reply with quote Back to top

Actually after reporting all those records, I think it's just another newbie who thinks "cheats are ok".

Pityfull...

M

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 4:41 pm    Post subject: Must be a barb thing.. Reply with quote Back to top

CHEATS ARE OK???? ARE YOU CRAZY???

If I had cheated for those records, they'd be ZERO days!!!! I aM a Master cheater!!!

I do NOT post incorrect inforMation, I aM a trustworthy person! I don't cheat to get records! It's iMMoral! It's USELESS! Why would I wan't records that I knew I'd cheated to get?!?!?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: