Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

My Adept tried to kill my Dwarf!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Creation27

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 10:43 pm    Post subject: My Adept tried to kill my Dwarf! Reply with quote Back to top

During the "Death of a hero" quest, right after I found the aberation and my heros were hacking away at it, suddenly my adept stop what he was doing and just started trying to kill my dwarf and my dwarf started fleeing in terror, I enjoyed the interaction between the two units because it was an interesting interaction between two characters, but I am baffled as to what occured and why the Adept decided that the Dwarf had to die. I saved the dwarf by using my Dismiss Sorceror spell but the Adept was intent on killing him and was succeeding.

Kikita

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 7:16 pm    Post subject: My Adept tried to kill my Dwarf! Reply with quote Back to top

Or, you know, the Dwarf just insulted his mother or something.

You never know.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
M

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 7:34 am    Post subject: My Adept tried to kill my Dwarf! Reply with quote Back to top

I thought the abomination had a spell that would Make heroes attack each other!

Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:44 pm    Post subject: My Adept tried to kill my Dwarf! Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, MMMMM is right (by the way, nice name, MMMM )
Abomination can cast a spell that will turn heroes on each other. That abomination is one tough mother...

M

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:54 pm    Post subject: My Adept tried to kill my Dwarf! Reply with quote Back to top

That's why one of the best ways to kill it is with towers!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: