Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Multiplayer_Gamerz
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wavefront

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 12:01 am    Post subject: Multiplayer_Gamerz Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by TaleSpinner:
Yeah, I actually did that as well just for fun to see if he blocked this off as well. Unfortunately, no

Hmm.. seems like we've scared him off, guys - and any other Majesty fan who wants to start his/her own fan-site

Yes, I suppose we aren't being very good fans that way.

I'm sorry, Solidmgs come back, it really wasn't that bad. I just got kind of frustrated when you took my right click away. You see I've only go on arm, and I use that right click a lot. Oh, please come back...

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 7:18 am    Post subject: Multiplayer_Gamerz Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't tried the link from home, but here at work (on Macs) the link still doesn't work.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 9:20 am    Post subject: Multiplayer_Gamerz Reply with quote Back to top

The link still works for me and I am still accused of being a criminal when I right-click.

It does seem kind of silly accusing someone of committing a crime because they right-clicked with the mouse. Also, he calls the right-clicker a THEIF not a THIEF. I wonder what a THEIF is.

Goldy

[ 11 April 2002, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: Goldy_Bear ]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Capt. Burton

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 1:10 pm    Post subject: Multiplayer_Gamerz Reply with quote Back to top

That link has never worked for me:

Description : Invalid request-line URI. The request that was received does not appear to be a valid HTTP request. Please verify that your application uses HTTP.

I've tried on at least six different occasions on at least four different days, all from work. Could be a firewall issue? I've even tried cutting and pasting the address into my browser (Internet Exploder).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: