Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

character name origins

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cassie_g43

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 2:13 am    Post subject: character name origins Reply with quote Back to top

where do u think they come up with the names, i cant even find this game in australia and i found out my name is used for one of the characters, i reckon i deserve a free game, dont u?

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 8:28 pm    Post subject: character name origins Reply with quote Back to top

Which part of Australia are you in? I'm based in Melbourne and I've seen a good deal of Majesty packs around here.

Apple

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 12:00 am    Post subject: character name origins Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, my name's used in the expansion too.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 10:58 am    Post subject: character name origins Reply with quote Back to top

You and a lot of the old-time forum members...

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 8:40 pm    Post subject: character name origins Reply with quote Back to top

Real names?

Either way mines not

Stomper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 10:42 pm    Post subject: character name origins Reply with quote Back to top

I suspect your member number would have to be no more than 3 digits to qualify as an "old-time" member

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 11:20 pm    Post subject: character name origins Reply with quote Back to top

Sigh.

And I thought I was becoming a veteran

Apple

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 2:29 am    Post subject: character name origins Reply with quote Back to top

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 8:09 am    Post subject: character name origins Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Stomper:
I suspect your member number would have to be no more than 3 digits to qualify as an "old-time" member

Actually that may be untrue. The forum software underwent a revision some time ago and everyone had to re-register and it was first come first serve again; the membership list wasn't copied over, I believe. So you can't really go by these Member Numbers and assume that the lower they go, the old-timer the owner is

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: