Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

my paladin killing my own wizard???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Murlo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 4:54 pm    Post subject: my paladin killing my own wizard??? Reply with quote Back to top

i was attacking enemy buildings when i noticed that my paladin killed my wizard!!
i resurrected the wizard and the paladin killed him AGAIN (((
and the wizard was level 6, so i didnt wanna just let it go and had to call arms my paladins
what's the matter? why would my paladins attack my wizards?

Pretty Cow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 6:15 pm    Post subject: my paladin killing my own wizard??? Reply with quote Back to top

Was this in Brashnard's Ultimate Sphere of Power?

Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 1:40 am    Post subject: my paladin killing my own wizard??? Reply with quote Back to top

Or quest for the magic ring? Sometimes your heroes will protect enemy buildings you put bounties on. Like your paladin attacking your own heroes that are attacking a rival temple of daurous. There was even a story on here someone posted about a paladin attacking (and killing) itself heheh

Murlo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 10:12 am    Post subject: my paladin killing my own wizard??? Reply with quote Back to top

yes, pretty cow, it was the quest for teh magic ring and my heroes were destroying temple to dauros
now it makes sense
thanx

Daughter of Krypta

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 10:04 am    Post subject: my paladin killing my own wizard??? Reply with quote Back to top

Wierd. I've never heard about that

------------------
NOT related to Son of Krypta!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Capt. Burton

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 4:57 pm    Post subject: my paladin killing my own wizard??? Reply with quote Back to top

In Brashnard's Sphere, one of the shards ("Shard of Detonation"?) causes a cool explosion effect which can cause damage to the hero using the shard and anyone close by - so, if another hero gets harmed by the blast, that hero may, in turn, attack the hero who caused the blast, at which point they'll keep attacking each other until one of them is dead (or you find a way to break up the fight, like Call to Arms).

It's not uncommon to see Rogues accidentally blowing themselves up in this quest - and rather entertaining.

darth hidious

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 9:28 am    Post subject: my paladin killing my own wizard??? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Daughter of Krypta:
Wierd. I've never heard about that

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: