Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Tax collectors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daughter of Krypta

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 7:29 pm    Post subject: Tax collectors Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, so many are annoyed by the constant clinking of coins and the needless cry in a strange accent:
" Taaax collector! "
But does anyone know how demanding it is to walk for miles around collecting gold and walking through huge battles to get the gold? But one thing I cant figure out is:
HOW THE HECK ARE THEY SO DARN FAT ???
I'm waiting for anyone who says their little pudgy faces are cute...
Without them your broke.
Who has a comment on this Hero of the Economy side of your kingdom?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 12:15 pm    Post subject: Tax collectors Reply with quote Back to top

well they're rotund because they probably make a good livin as a tax collector and they are able to eat well because of it. Plenty of meat on their bones.... which is probably why 9 out of 10 trolls prefer to eat them above all other henchmen

Child of Dauros

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 2:54 am    Post subject: Tax collectors Reply with quote Back to top

I hate the fact that all the monster go after the tax collecters . I would really like some skill for the like "run for your life" and they suddenlly get a huge speed boost. Because now i ussually end up saving them with spells.

Patrel_Rushlock

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 2:14 am    Post subject: Tax collectors Reply with quote Back to top

Yep, just winged feet them away from danger, lol.

Paladin Lisa D'angler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 5:28 pm    Post subject: Tax collectors Reply with quote Back to top

They should be able to get more HP's, level up or something! It is sooooooooo annoying when they are carrying 5,000 gold, and then a Troll comes up and kills them!

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 7:12 pm    Post subject: Tax collectors Reply with quote Back to top

The tax collectors always go through the big battles realize they cant walk through people so wait until all heroes in the battle are dead so they can have a turn to be eaten or made into a trophie. Otherwise I have no problom with them

DreamRain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 7:52 pm    Post subject: Tax collectors Reply with quote Back to top

Their pudgy little faces are cute.

Seriously tho................I don't find them terribly annoying - tho I don't play multiplayer. I imagine it's more frustrating in MP to lose money that could be used to beat your far-more-intelligent human opponent than it is in SP.

[ 19 June 2002, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: DreamRain ]

Child of Dauros

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 4:40 am    Post subject: Tax collectors Reply with quote Back to top

Troll's don't kill my tax collectors when i'm around. The moment i see a troll or ratmen get near my tax collector i cast any defense spell on the tax collector i have. As long as the price of the spells stay under the money the collector carries i'll still make profit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: