Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

a list of hero names anyone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wyrm

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 6:39 am    Post subject: a list of hero names anyone? Reply with quote Back to top

I think the names for the heros in Majesty are great. Where can I get a list of all of the hero names? does such a list exist anywhere? thanks.

Ct0fDiscord

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 10:37 am    Post subject: a list of hero names anyone? Reply with quote Back to top

I'm pretty sure somebody made one a long time ago... either that or its some where in the coding. But I DO remember there being some sort of list back when I was known as "Jed"

Viper

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 3:21 pm    Post subject: a list of hero names anyone? Reply with quote Back to top

"son of Kolar" and "of the Bloody Blade" are common Worrior names

Wyrm

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 6:30 pm    Post subject: a list of hero names anyone? Reply with quote Back to top

does this mean I will have to play the game for a few hours, kill my guys off and then read my dead list? I'm sure someone out there has or knows how to get the name list from the game.. oh well, thanks for the replies so far ppl.

Apple

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 9:08 pm    Post subject: a list of hero names anyone? Reply with quote Back to top

The list of names can be found in one of the data files - I just can't remember which at the moment.

Wyrm

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 9:37 pm    Post subject: a list of hero names anyone? Reply with quote Back to top

ok so can someone tell me how to open up a data file ?

thanks

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 11:43 pm    Post subject: a list of hero names anyone? Reply with quote Back to top

There's an old thread somewhere where someone figured out all of the Cultist first and last names.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 6:23 am    Post subject: a list of hero names anyone? Reply with quote Back to top

I'd say just go into the Data folder and double-click each file, using Notepad to open them, and see if the names come up in any of them.

Ct0fDiscord

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 2:32 pm    Post subject: a list of hero names anyone? Reply with quote Back to top

And tell us the folder and everything when you find it, would be very helpful for those of us who can't think up names for english projects

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 5:09 pm    Post subject: a list of hero names anyone? Reply with quote Back to top

I looked but didn't find them...

Apple

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 10:42 pm    Post subject: a list of hero names anyone? Reply with quote Back to top

My first guess would be mx_gpltext.cam in the Data folder. That's for MajX or NE.

Daughter of Krypta

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 7:12 pm    Post subject: a list of hero names anyone? Reply with quote Back to top

I was playing the demo a couple of minutes ago and ALL of my warriors had the last name (or title in this case) "Of the Bloody Blade". Two of their first names were Sir Ian or "Sir" something or other. Two of my rangers also had the same first name as each other. Strange...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: