Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Do heroes actually use libaries?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 12:26 am    Post subject: Do heroes actually use libaries? Reply with quote Back to top

Nice going WaveFront! But what kind of prodding did you need to do in order to get him to learn the spells?

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 8:21 am    Post subject: Do heroes actually use libaries? Reply with quote Back to top

I remember seeing dwarves and gnomes enter it in a random freestyle game.
I had a warrior of discord who knew the spells the library gave non-wizard heroes! I think he was at level 50 (fairgrounds)

wavefront

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 10:53 pm    Post subject: Do heroes actually use libaries? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger:
Nice going WaveFront! But what kind of prodding did you need to do in order to get him to learn the spells?

Build libaries all over your town. Put 100g explore flags in front of the libaries twice a day. Keep monsters away from town. No tournaments at the fairgrounds. In short, limit the things the barbarian can decided to do; sleep or study.
Don't forget to make sure they have enough money to pay for the spells.

Flamia Blazeheart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 3:13 pm    Post subject: Do heroes actually use libaries? Reply with quote Back to top

I've had many heroes (besides wizards) who have gone to the Library. Most of them either training intelligence, or magic resistance. On rare occassions I have had non-wizards learn spells. I had a Ranger learn Flame Shield once.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 3:51 pm    Post subject: Do heroes actually use libaries? Reply with quote Back to top

Nice to meet a new member. I like your name. You are a new member right and not an old member masquerading as a Solarus (?sp? is that the singular for Solarii?)? That happens around here. We have had more than one member with multiple identities.

I like it when my Solarii and Rangers learn Power Shock although that usually only happens after the Quest is complete.

Goldy

P.S. My signature is a joke and not to be taken seriously.

[ 23 April 2002, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: Goldy_Bear ]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Flamia Blazeheart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:41 pm    Post subject: Do heroes actually use libaries? Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not an 'old member' on the forum masquerading as a 'new one'. I bought Majesty in December of 2001. I just registered today! I'm not an expert on Majesty, but I can answer some questions. (Sorry if that sounded rude)

[ 24 April 2002, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Flamia Blazeheart ]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: