Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Library
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2000 10:50 pm    Post subject: Library Reply with quote Back to top

Moving topic to the top - sorry guys

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2001 1:33 am    Post subject: Library Reply with quote Back to top

:::bump:::

------------------
Not really a Royal Advisor. I'm just the Forum Mommy!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
DejaMorgana

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2001 2:13 pm    Post subject: Library Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm... I love Meteor Storm, and Flame Shield seems to get used a lot, at least by wizards. But I don't think I've seen heroes using Power Shock. What does it look like?

(No, I'm not pretending to be stupid. I just never noticed anything that looked like a Power Shock to me. Or in other words, I really AM stupid...)

Kit5150

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2001 2:43 pm    Post subject: Library Reply with quote Back to top

power shock looks a lot like the wizard's energy blast, and has the same sound.

while many heroes might be able to learn it, monks are the only ones i know of that consistently do learn it.

wonder if thats different in the xpak...

Captain_N

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 11:25 pm    Post subject: Library Reply with quote Back to top

Powershock looks a lot neater when it hits an enemy tho'.

------------------
-----
The only thing funnier than a gnome getting choked, is a gnome choking a troll.

"But I'm just a gnoooooommmmmeeeee!!!"

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2001 11:03 pm    Post subject: Library Reply with quote Back to top

Bumping up

------------------
"She who wields the skillet rules the world." - "The Forum Mommy"

CBH_Leader

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2001 11:17 pm    Post subject: Library Reply with quote Back to top

Ok. Wizards spells are really handy to have in Multiplayer. Especially Meteor Storm. I make sure that I have a library that is upgraded and has everything researched then I recruit my elves, wizards, monks, paladins and healers. (My favourite setup along with the odd rangers or dwarves if I'm bored). Then as soon as my wizards are recruited they seem to head straight to the library. And Elves using any Wizard Spells are awesome.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 7:33 pm    Post subject: Library Reply with quote Back to top

*bump

This is an excellent thread for information on the library. Before Twylah was the Forum Mommy she was the Prima Princess.

Goldy

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 7:46 pm    Post subject: Library Reply with quote Back to top

Little known facts about Twylah... Interesting.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: