Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Sorta OT - Paladins and D2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DreamRain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 5:18 pm    Post subject: Sorta OT - Paladins and D2 Reply with quote Back to top

This isn't really about Majesty persay, perhaps this belongs in another forum header, but anyway...

I was playing D2:Exp, an Assasin, and I noticed that when I had her use a 2-hand sword (instead of Claws), she reminded me a lot of the Paladins from Majesty (this was with a Circlet on, so the Assasins head was showing). It was quite funny - I kept expecting her to scream out "Dauros!" as she sliced up Balrogs and the like.

It made me play Majesty for the first time in several weeks.

Golem XV

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 10:33 pm    Post subject: Sorta OT - Paladins and D2 Reply with quote Back to top

never tried using a two handed sword with asn never will cause im done playing d2

------------------
The King of typos and Streamofconciousness

[This message has been edited by Golem XV (edited 09 November 2001).]

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2001 7:50 am    Post subject: Sorta OT - Paladins and D2 Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Golem XV:
never tried using a two handed sword with asn never will cause im dont playing d2

Let me get this straight, you am don't playing d2? Somebody set up you the bomb? Know are you what doing?

You reaslise, all your base are belong to us.

------------------
Shiny_Pony (Steven Of Nine)

All your base are belong to us.

Golem XV

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2001 6:19 pm    Post subject: Sorta OT - Paladins and D2 Reply with quote Back to top

i got bored to death of playing it i played it for over a year time to move on

and all my mules are belong to someoneelse
------------------

[This message has been edited by Golem XV (edited 08 November 2001).]

DreamRain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2001 9:49 pm    Post subject: Sorta OT - Paladins and D2 Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Golem XV:
never tried using a two handed sword with asn never will cause im dont playing d2

Well, it wasn't my intent to suggest everyone try playing one.

Just thought it was a funny observation, that's all.

Praise Dauros.

Tiger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 12:22 am    Post subject: Sorta OT - Paladins and D2 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Madness, we'll have to check this one out in our next game. See if my paladin looks more like a paladin than your assassin... uh if that made any sense..

Golem XV

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 6:28 pm    Post subject: Sorta OT - Paladins and D2 Reply with quote Back to top

nope

------------------

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 9:47 pm    Post subject: Sorta OT - Paladins and D2 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds good to me... but my assassin will surely look more like a paladin than your paladin, unless your paladin starts to look like my assassin with silver armor instead of black, but we'll have to see...

Oh, by the way, Assassins RULE, unlike how they sucked so bad in the Beta. I'm usin' a Martial Darkness, not a Trapper.

------------------
"You! Clean your mouse!"
-TS, (old, grey-bearded cultist)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2001 8:38 am    Post subject: Sorta OT - Paladins and D2 Reply with quote Back to top

Well... we tried it... and recieved major deja-vu for our efforts...
Beware, Mephisto!!! Dauros lights my way!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Apple

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2001 10:09 pm    Post subject: Sorta OT - Paladins and D2 Reply with quote Back to top

I tried it.

The Assassin looks cool the way she balances the two-handed sword on her shoulder while in town.

Combine the two-handed sword with Burst of Speed in combat and it looks like she had Vigilance cast on her.

Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2001 2:45 am    Post subject: Sorta OT - Paladins and D2 Reply with quote Back to top

I guess Blizzard and Cyberlore must've studied how a woman weilds and runs around with a broadsword. Interesting

Speeder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 7:19 pm    Post subject: Sorta OT - Paladins and D2 Reply with quote Back to top

ALL YOUR S*** BELONG TO THE FLIES

Gurkan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2001 6:32 am    Post subject: Sorta OT - Paladins and D2 Reply with quote Back to top

It's very intresting to see how deep some of the discusions can be in here...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: