Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

All I Want Are Culties
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falotar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2001 11:30 pm    Post subject: All I Want Are Culties Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by KittyKat:
Mad, don't listen to the unbelievers!

Yahhh! Death to the unbelievers! Oh dear.... you're unbelievers... er, no your not... (Hurry up with the Priestesses, MaD!...)

------------------
Praise Dauros!

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2001 8:15 am    Post subject: All I Want Are Culties Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Paladin Lisa D'angler:
Ok, ok. I will agree that cultists do have up sides. BUT, they will always be inferior to PALADINS!!!!!

Only a palie would go around believin' they will always be superior to any other hero... and that's precisely why I don't care much for them...

And Falotar, I'm workin' on it... actually just came up with some new idears last night for my dark mistresses.

------------------
in MaDnEsS,
MaD

"I want my humanity back!" - Spawn

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Falotar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2001 10:10 am    Post subject: All I Want Are Culties Reply with quote Back to top

Ah! Did you manage to make a signature?

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2001 8:54 pm    Post subject: All I Want Are Culties Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Mad, where are those priestess poems? Come on, I gotta hear what you have to say about them.

------------------
Raistlin, Archmagus of the hour glass eyes

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2001 9:41 pm    Post subject: All I Want Are Culties Reply with quote Back to top

It was scratched out due to an epic of proportianly small size creeping into the 1001 chamber. But that died also...
Time is my biggest enemy right now... well, that and lack of sleep. So I'll be resurrecting my little sisters as soon as I can possibly find my incarnations of self-reliancy. Time-permitting...

------------------
"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
And daisies taste like.. Bleaah."
-TS, (old, grey-bearded cultist)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: