Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Gnome Champions are tha' bomb!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 11:22 pm    Post subject: Gnome Champions are tha' bomb! Reply with quote Back to top

tiger snarls
gnome wanders on
no worries

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2001 5:53 pm    Post subject: Gnome Champions are tha' bomb! Reply with quote Back to top

Man, I had a fantastic time with Darkness Falls over the weekend. Won the game using solely Gnomes and Healers My opinion of gnomes has vastly increased since this mission - I watched Gnome Champions take down Evil Occuli and go one-on-one with vampires. Sure they need a load of baby-sitting till they reach level 8, and maybe a Ressurect now and then, but once they've upgraded themselves to Level 4 weapons at the Blacksmith and have a Bless spell thrown in, you're got yourself a mean pack of blood-thristy critters I watched a group of 4 of them chase an Evil Occuli down - dunno why, but the Eye was actually flying away from them, as if trying to flee!

They seem to naturally buy stuff that will increase their fighting potential - better weapons/armor, Regeneration potions, Shape-shift tints... Man, a gnome champ pulls off that 'Instant Minatour' trick pretty darn well

Another great aspect of gnomes - I had a hovel collapse on me (buildings going down was pretty rare in this map) but the 3 Champs that lived there actually stayed around for a while, and before you know it - another hovel popped up and they happily moved in. So, with gnomes, you are quite unlikely to lose your top heroes when their home goes down.

Styx and Stones didn't stand a chance.

Pak-Man

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2001 12:40 am    Post subject: Gnome Champions are tha' bomb! Reply with quote Back to top

The Gnome Seeks Bounty
Finally some adventure!
But he's just a gnome

Thank you. :^)
============================
Pak-Man
============================
Another day, another dollar, Krypta

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: