Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Fervus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neo_cleo17

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2001 8:54 pm    Post subject: Fervus Reply with quote Back to top

Might be wrong, but does having a Fervus temple in your kingdom attract monster animals like rocs?

I've always noticed that there seems to be more of them around once I get that temple...

------------------
And you wonder why its the most expensive hero in the game...

Mogor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2001 9:06 pm    Post subject: Fervus Reply with quote Back to top

I think that a level 3 temple to Fervus creates hellbears. Not sure though.

------------------

Falotar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2001 10:36 pm    Post subject: Fervus Reply with quote Back to top

Level 1 Temple spawns Rocs, Level 2 Vargs, and Level 3 Hellbears. I always thought they shoulb be cumulative, but that's something else. And I think neo means that more wandering monsters appear or something of that sort. And no, I can't say I've noticed that.

Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2001 12:08 am    Post subject: Fervus Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah having a fervus guild doesnt seem to increase the likelyhood of having animals as wandering monsters. But it would be cooler if having a temple to fervus brought more chaos to your town like having more varied monsters wander around

RedChaos

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2001 12:25 am    Post subject: Fervus Reply with quote Back to top

But they do raise the Chaos level. Cultists running around stealing and charming. Ever seen a hellbear freak out and attack one of your allies? BAM! That's chaos. That's also a dead Ranger.

------------------
Smitten with Love I am the Kitten

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: