Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Weapon Damages
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2001 10:00 pm    Post subject: Weapon Damages Reply with quote Back to top

Mogor, they probably WON'T have it in the store... but just ask if they can order it for you.

BTW, Majesty has come back to Wal-Mart... now we just need the expansion to return.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
SmiteLore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2001 11:32 pm    Post subject: Weapon Damages Reply with quote Back to top

I know Borders Books has them...If not they can order it for you, and call you when it's in!

KittyKat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 8:59 am    Post subject: Weapon Damages Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by TaleSpinner:
Hey! HeY! HEY! This is MY topic about weapon damages! *sulks*

Where's Jay when you need a question answered?

Probably overwhelmed by all the non-related chatter, is my guess

KittyKat

------------------

HUWAAHH! .....hi.

Mogor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 9:58 am    Post subject: Weapon Damages Reply with quote Back to top

So if I went to a walmart, they could order it for me?

------------------
-Mogor

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 12:49 pm    Post subject: Weapon Damages Reply with quote Back to top

Mogor... NO.
Discount Stores, like Wal-Mart and Target, DO NOT carry computer strat guides and have NO WAY of ordering them. They just get what they get, and have to like it. BUT, bookstore chains, like Barnes & Noble and Waldenbooks, MIGHT be able to order it, tho' I doubt you'll actually find it in store.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Mogor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 6:05 pm    Post subject: Weapon Damages Reply with quote Back to top

I must have read your message wrong. I thought you said that you could ask for an order at a store. I guess I didn't read the "book" before the word store.

------------------
-Mogor

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2001 12:31 am    Post subject: Weapon Damages Reply with quote Back to top

Mogor,

We live in the Dallas area and we can get Prima Strategy Guides at Best Buy, Barnes & Noble, GameStop, Half Price Books, Babbages, EB and Borders. I've never seen them at WalMart, Target or K-Mart.

- Twy

------------------
"She who wields the skillet rules the world." - "The Forum Mommy"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: