Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Want to recruit high level heroes???
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 9:36 am    Post subject: Want to recruit high level heroes??? Reply with quote Back to top

Doh!

I got so sidetracked by the discussion that I completely forgot The Siege was what prompted this thread. Oops...

DreamRain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 10:44 pm    Post subject: Want to recruit high level heroes??? Reply with quote Back to top

wavefront -

I don't have any answers, but in playing w/Rogues in NE freestyle, what I've observed (I went thru a Rogue-only for amusement phase) is that each Lair was 'item specific'. By that I mean, for each Lair, every Rogue who successfully looted that same Lair always got the same item, whether it was armor or a weapon. .
Now, I have no idea if the item was 'set' at the start of the game, or by the Rogue who first tried to loot the Lair. That should be fairly simple to test however.
And, of course, it might have been random dumb luck that during those hours (several different games, btw) all they got from each individual Lair was the same item. But that's what I observed.

Sidenote: when a Monk raids a lair and destroys it, even tho he can use no weapon or armor, he still 'gets' an item, in terms of the little sound and icon over his head. Of course, it doesnt show up in his inventory. I think it should fall on the ground for someone to pick up, as if the Monk disdained to use what he found and discarded it. heheh

wavefront

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 10:55 pm    Post subject: Want to recruit high level heroes??? Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks DR,
From what you said it seems like the lair items are determined at set up.
Monks should be able in theory to upgrade according to the Maj source file. This is part of the item table:

Level 1Level 2Level 3Level 4Level 5Level 6
No Armor No Armor 2 No Armor 3 No Armor 4 No Armor 5 No Armor 6
Bare Hands Bare Hands 2 Bare Hands 3 Bare Hands 4 Bare Hands 5 Bare Hands 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: