Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Guilds??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rleonardh

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2001 12:19 am    Post subject: Guilds?? Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know if this is a question or something else?

In the Expanson I love using barbians because of the mouslum.
In the old quests I like to bring my high level heros back to life, but using Kolm, I can't.

So which is the way to go? I know different quest using one combo is better than the other. I hate using monks beacuse of there love for the inn, love the healers. Hate cultist because they are weak, love the Red Babe.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2001 1:06 am    Post subject: Guilds?? Reply with quote Back to top

Cultists do not seem particularly weak in NE. Plus there are new cool monsters they charm, most notably the Wendigo. I find them to be very good heroes in the Quests. I the Fallen Hero quest which I have played several times the cultist last much longer than the other heroes. It explores, fights, charms medusae and werewolves. In that quest this is one of the heartier heroes.

Goldy

------------------
I never met a Ranger I didn't like.....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
rleonardh

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2001 1:49 am    Post subject: Guilds?? Reply with quote Back to top

The only thang that makes me crazy about using the chaos combo is all the monsters they make or charm. They are always blocking my tax collecters. LOL!!!

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2001 12:34 pm    Post subject: Guilds?? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by rleonardh:
Hate cultist because they are weak, love the Red Babe.

hmmmm... still tryin' to figure out which part of this sentence bothers me the most...
Maybe DejaMorgana would like to jump in on this one and help me decide.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: