Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Defeating the Daemonwood

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Olivia Chillia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2001 3:25 pm    Post subject: Defeating the Daemonwood Reply with quote Back to top

What is the best path to defeating the Daemonwood? They're so cute that I hate to kill them, but they're wreaking havoc in my freestyle games! I tried Withering them, but the spell doesn't seem to have much effect on them.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2001 3:36 pm    Post subject: Defeating the Daemonwood Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, wither works pretty well. Low-level heroes are the most vulnerable, heal and blessing help out. Use invisibility on Wizards. Daemonwoods are great for levelling up your wizards. They are also excellent for levelling up monks. All you really need to do is babysit you heroes a bit, level 1 Monks frequently will need no more than a single blessing spell and at most a couple of heals. Healer assisted warriors won't need any help at all.

Goldy

------------------
I never met a Ranger I didn't like.....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
The Archmage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2001 7:52 pm    Post subject: Defeating the Daemonwood Reply with quote Back to top

Goldy nailed it right on.

Here's a sidenote-tip for Daemonwoods: Whenever you see one, put a 0 gold reward flag on them. Daemonwoods are invisible on the terrain map, but if you have reward flags on them, you'll be able to see them.

Hope this helps.

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

Jed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2001 5:24 pm    Post subject: Defeating the Daemonwood Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by The Archmage:
Goldy nailed it right on.

Here's a sidenote-tip for Daemonwoods: Whenever you see one, put a 0 gold reward flag on them. Daemonwoods are invisible on the terrain map, but if you have reward flags on them, you'll be able to see them.

Hope this helps.

unless, of course, they decide to wander off into the fog of war (you know, the black stuff). I never seem to have problems with daemonwoods. They are usually gaurding special buildings that I need to destroy, so after I get enough money, place a bount on the building, all the heroes come and take care of the d-woods themselves.
Although right when it is first placed the rogues seem to get scared away. oh well.

------------------
Jed of Brittanica
Ooh, Pretty Star!--- Whickety-whack!--- He who laughs first is, uh, worth two in the bush!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: