Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

New Hero Behavior

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 5:08 pm    Post subject: New Hero Behavior Reply with quote Back to top

Was I simply unobservant or is a Cultist patrolling creature dens new hero behavior in MajX?

Goldy

------------------
I never met a Ranger I didn't like.....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Axeman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 7:32 pm    Post subject: New Hero Behavior Reply with quote Back to top

Cultists patrolling creature dens is not a new behavior. It has always been in the game. It is one of their unique behaviors that no other heroes do.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 7:55 pm    Post subject: New Hero Behavior Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, never played with Cultists much. Having more luck with them these days.

Goldy

------------------

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
YoshiHatchling

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2001 3:15 pm    Post subject: New Hero Behavior Reply with quote Back to top

Goldy, do we need to have Kandar preach to you about the benefits of Cultists?

------------------
"Character is destiny." -Heraclitus

Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2001 7:48 pm    Post subject: New Hero Behavior Reply with quote Back to top

First we'll have to start a manhunt to find Kandar. I haven't seen him around for awhile.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2001 8:10 pm    Post subject: New Hero Behavior Reply with quote Back to top

In Quest play and freestyle, I certainly see the benefits of charming monsters. In MP games, weak or no monster maps are popular so that the players can concentrate on the Kingdom versus Kingdom contest. In that context Cultists are weenies.

Goldy

------------------

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2001 1:52 am    Post subject: New Hero Behavior Reply with quote Back to top

not so true!!! (sinner)
Cultist come in VERY handy for takin' away the threat of sewers (still charm rats) and for their scoutin' and especially runnin' wild through enemy towns without gettin' killed behaviors. Plus, with the cultist, comes the WoD, and you still get EVERY advantage of the Priestesses. Now my only complaint is the price of spells, but oh well, they're so kewl I will just keep on livin' with it.

------------------
in MaDnEsS,
MaD

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!!!"
"Don't mistake lack of talent for Genius" - Peter Steele

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2001 11:49 pm    Post subject: New Hero Behavior Reply with quote Back to top

If you notice in my last post, I didn't make any comments on the Temple to Fervus just on the Cultists. This does not mean that I never recruit them. Unless the monsters are stronger than average in an MP game I have other recruiting priorities, particularly in the early going.

Goldy

------------------

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: