Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Sovereign Spells

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xetu the Strong

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2001 9:04 pm    Post subject: Sovereign Spells Reply with quote Back to top

When you use a temple sovereign spell, they say you are "making a donation" to the temple. Does this mean that the gold you use is shared out among the devotees? So if you cast vigilance and you have two monks, do each of them get 400 gold? I was just wondering, so thanks.

------------------
It really gets annoying when my colleagues slack off...
Glory to Dauros!

GlacierFlame

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2001 9:39 pm    Post subject: Sovereign Spells Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think so. Its more likely that they squirrel the gold away in their Really-Ultra-Safe Magical Money Vault.
At least, I've never seen anybody gain money when I use a spell.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2001 8:50 am    Post subject: Sovereign Spells Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, the heros will never see the money. Like you said, it's to the temple, not the devotees themselves

------------------
Thwip!

Xetu the Strong

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2001 3:23 am    Post subject: Sovereign Spells Reply with quote Back to top

Okay. That would be cool, if there was a building that would collect the money and distribute it, but that goes in Majesty Wish List...

------------------
Praise be to Dauros and honor be unto the Law, but, Dauros help me, I don't understand the purpose of the triangular hats.

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2001 4:43 am    Post subject: Sovereign Spells Reply with quote Back to top

while casting spells, I have noticed my Rouges hangin' out at the temples more... but maybe that's just me...

------------------
in MaDnEsS,
MaD

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!!!"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: