Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

elves

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silly toy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2001 6:14 pm    Post subject: elves Reply with quote Back to top

i love elves but thare has bee somthing bothering me about them.fore the life of me i cant tell if thay are male or female. jay coude you tell me

Vorlin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 4:09 am    Post subject: elves Reply with quote Back to top

They're androgynous. "Twice the fun", says a brothel elf.

Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 12:48 am    Post subject: elves Reply with quote Back to top

Just what the world needs, hermaphrodite elves! LOL

(No offense to the hermaphrodites of the world) hehe

Golem XV

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 5:14 pm    Post subject: elves Reply with quote Back to top

hah so they get up and take about 2 hours to get dressed the first time then they decide that it wasnt right so they talk 5 minutes the second time

------------------
The King of Typos is here

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 10:26 pm    Post subject: elves Reply with quote Back to top

Be careful, boys. Twylah, PurpleAnt, I, and others are reading..........

Goldy

------------------
I'll be back......!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2001 2:05 am    Post subject: elves Reply with quote Back to top

It's a sad country that's filled with people like you Goldy who would surpress any talk of hermaphrodites! Aren't they people too? They are an overlooked minority in the world today and it is purely disturbing how people behave when the slightest mention of them occures. SHAME on you.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2001 2:30 am    Post subject: elves Reply with quote Back to top

Tiger,

I think if you read my post you will see that I didn't supress anything. Nor did I make any comments on hermaphrodites. What are you talking about?........

It must have been something you read into my post. But I didn't supress anything. I merely said "Be careful, boys...." mostly because of something I read into Golem's post but was never stated. Since it was merely inferred by me and not stated by Golem I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

I am entitled to the same.

I never knew you were so touchy, Tiger . Are you a hermaphrodite?

Goldy

------------------
I'll be back......!

[This message has been edited by Goldy_Bear (edited 10 March 2001).]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Golem XV

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2001 9:37 am    Post subject: elves Reply with quote Back to top

hah ok i wont say such things if i were me

("i would not say such things if i were you" - Prince Humperdink from Princess Pride)

------------------
The King of Typos is here

silly toy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2001 4:24 am    Post subject: elves Reply with quote Back to top

i leeve a thred alone for a day or 2 and what hapens (gggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooonnnnnnnnn)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: