Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Illusionary Hero = Super Effective!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Foldalake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2000 1:05 pm    Post subject: Illusionary Hero = Super Effective! Reply with quote Back to top

I just noticed one of the weirdest things ever! I've actually found a way to make Illusionary Hero effective! Almost Super Effective!
I was playing a freestyle game just for fun, with the "Build Anything" cheat. I used Fill This Bag to get cash, and then I started to cast Illusionary Hero on all of my heroes. Nothing special about it. I thought.
But after a while I found a Healer who was just standing about and healing her Illusion all the time! And the Illusion just walked back and forth and around her. And since the Illusion loses some HP all the time, the Healer stands still (since the Illusion will never get out of range) continues to heal it on and on and on and on and on and on...

I suppose this could really change multiplaying! Or at least cange it a bit.

Kit5150

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2000 2:32 pm    Post subject: Illusionary Hero = Super Effective! Reply with quote Back to top

unfortunately, in multiplayer, you cant have healers and be casting illusionary hero.

Apple

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2000 8:30 pm    Post subject: Illusionary Hero = Super Effective! Reply with quote Back to top

Seen that.
Done that.
Did not use cheats.

Foldalake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2000 8:37 pm    Post subject: Illusionary Hero = Super Effective! Reply with quote Back to top

Eeerr... Kit, what I meant was that if a chaos dude, like you, play MP and want to get rid of your opponents Healers, you can cast Illusionary Hero on them, and they'll go nuts...

DoR I suppose...

Apple

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2000 8:42 pm    Post subject: Illusionary Hero = Super Effective! Reply with quote Back to top

Free the Slaves, actually.

And no, it's useful only in cooperative multiplayer.

In competitive:
1) The healers gain experience.
2) Any wandering heroes may attack the illusion instead.

Foldalake

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2000 4:18 pm    Post subject: Illusionary Hero = Super Effective! Reply with quote Back to top

Okay okay! I don't think far enough... But I get your point after all...

Chris

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2000 4:56 pm    Post subject: Illusionary Hero = Super Effective! Reply with quote Back to top

i tried it in single player, the healer ignored its copy and a wizard blasted it.

------------------
cleanliness isn't close to godliness, laziness is though.

top 10 reasons to procratsinate

The Archmage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2000 1:14 pm    Post subject: Illusionary Hero = Super Effective! Reply with quote Back to top

Don't know if this in necessary or not because others have said it but, I tried it as well and the Healer just walked away. Bummer.

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

Animedragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2000 12:08 am    Post subject: Illusionary Hero = Super Effective! Reply with quote Back to top

same thing here... healer ignored the illusion... but did heal another illusion.

------------------
...it does not matter when or where it starts, just what is left in the end.

Animedragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2000 1:02 am    Post subject: Illusionary Hero = Super Effective! Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe the illusion has to been within a certain proxcimity and the healer does not run away with from it

------------------
...it does not matter when or where it starts, just what is left in the end.

Foldalake

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2001 7:02 am    Post subject: Illusionary Hero = Super Effective! Reply with quote Back to top

I recently cast Illusionary Hero on a lvl 315 Warrior of Discord. That sure was one long lasting copy!

Foldalake

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2001 4:47 am    Post subject: Illusionary Hero = Super Effective! Reply with quote Back to top

I discovered something strange a couple of days ago; I was playing a freestyle hero-level-up game with cheats (build anything) so I could have Barbs, WoDs and Paladins at the same time. Just for fun I wanted to have high level Healers, so I made one Paladin illusion and one WoD illusion for the healers to heal. Then I made a Healer illusion. Then ALL of my heroes got really angry and wanted to kill the Healer illusion! I have no idea why! I tried this many times, and for some reason the heroes don't seem to like Healer illusions. Why?

Xetu the Strong

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2001 1:54 am    Post subject: Illusionary Hero = Super Effective! Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe barbarians don't like temple sovereign spells.

------------------
It really gets annoying when my colleagues slack off...
Glory to Dauros!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: