Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

ranks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin.M

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2001 8:09 pm    Post subject: ranks Reply with quote Back to top

By my name there is one star and above it it says peasent. Then when i check out other names they have four stars or five and are called something cool. Do you have to do something to rank up

Justin.M

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2001 8:10 pm    Post subject: ranks Reply with quote Back to top

now i'm a henchman! Does it have something to do with your replies??

The Archmage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2001 8:19 pm    Post subject: ranks Reply with quote Back to top

Your rank goes up whenever your number of posts reach a certain number.

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

Mardoc

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2001 10:49 pm    Post subject: ranks Reply with quote Back to top

As a warning though, people here get upset when other people post just to improve their rank - you can post, just make sure you have something to talk about.

Apple

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2001 11:18 pm    Post subject: ranks Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Mardoc,

You posted that to improve your post!

(It's a joke, hence the )

Gandalf465

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2001 2:20 pm    Post subject: ranks Reply with quote Back to top

Hey everyone come on. Let's get one more star.

"Hey, I'm getting better at this."

bladeles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2001 6:01 pm    Post subject: ranks Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone know the breakdown? Like 5 posts for Henchman... then whats next...Champion? Is there an advancement ladder posted somewhere?

------------------
...blooooddddd....

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2001 8:33 pm    Post subject: ranks Reply with quote Back to top

Do a Forum Search using the word "stars".

By the way, guys... it's strongly frowned upon here (especially by the Forum Mommy) to spam the boards in order to raise your status...

Spankings will be liberally issued.

- Twy

------------------
Not really a Royal Advisor. I'm just the Forum Mommy!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Capt. Burton

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2001 11:58 am    Post subject: ranks Reply with quote Back to top

Mmmmmmm.......spankings.......

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2001 2:32 am    Post subject: ranks Reply with quote Back to top

Course spam for the fun of it is an entirely different matter. That type of spam is all over the boards and committed by everyone (the Forum Mummy included).

Cases in point: this and Captain Burton's previous post.

Goldy

------------------
I'll be back......!

[This message has been edited by Goldy_Bear (edited 26 January 2001).]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2001 10:59 pm    Post subject: ranks Reply with quote Back to top

Guilty. Absolutely.

- Twy

------------------
Not really a Royal Advisor. I'm just the Forum Mommy!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Supreme Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2001 4:07 pm    Post subject: ranks Reply with quote Back to top

You know, on one specific (my opinion the best TAK site... but who cares what I think) the site administrator was absent for a couple months... so we spammed the board! All under on topic too! OUR GOAL: to make over a hundred replies before the Administrator got back from hid LONG vacation. What was funny was that each reply was a page long of absolute SPAM. So we got one hundred pages of it! We stopped when the topic wouldn't load up anymore because of all the SPAM. Oh well... THIS reply HAS a meaning! And this is it: (You fall asleep as the Supreme Admiral starts blabbering nonsense. You dream of an old windbag haunting you for the rest of your forum days) Excuse me! HMPH! Well, what I was going to say before you interupted me with your snoring was that the meaning of this post was: humor.

------------------
Supreme Admiral
Armada Commander

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: