Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

A question for you heroes out there

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin.M

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2001 8:06 pm    Post subject: A question for you heroes out there Reply with quote Back to top

I was reading this forum in here...i think it was one of the heroe ones and they were like talking about how they were renaming their heroes. Can you do this and if you can please tell me how?

The Archmage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2001 8:21 pm    Post subject: A question for you heroes out there Reply with quote Back to top

You can only rename heroes when they reach level 10. When that happens you can just click on them and then their name at the top and then put a different name in. You can rename Henchmen and buildings any time.

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

Justin.M

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2001 9:41 pm    Post subject: A question for you heroes out there Reply with quote Back to top

yeah but how

The Archmage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2001 6:30 am    Post subject: A question for you heroes out there Reply with quote Back to top

Click on their name and then type in what you want and then hit enter. Page 28 of the manual tells you how to do it.

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: