Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Invincible Peasants

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Archmage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2000 2:22 pm    Post subject: Invincible Peasants Reply with quote Back to top

Has anyone else ever ran across this same problem?:
You playing Quest for the Ring. You're trying to boost you ego by totally destroying the other kingdom. You send Lightning to kill a Peasant so that the Peasant stops repairing buildings. But the Peasant doesn't die!! Help! Invincible Peasants! Is this just my computer or has this occured before?

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

Chris

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2000 3:52 pm    Post subject: Invincible Peasants Reply with quote Back to top

I think that that was fixed in one of the patches, what version do you have?

Kit5150

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2000 3:55 pm    Post subject: Invincible Peasants Reply with quote Back to top

actually, that bug is still there...i just saw this the other day when trying to wind storm peasants repairing the enemy palace on the north side...i dont know if it has anything to do with where they are repairing, but i never have problems killing peasants that walk out of the palace with wind storms

The Archmage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2000 3:56 pm    Post subject: Invincible Peasants Reply with quote Back to top

I have the original Majesty version. Reason? I can't get the 3.0 patch to load up on my computer! Says something about "Majesty not Installed." I contacted Hasbro and they said the only way to fix it was to reinstall Majesty. Which I didn't do because I'd lose all my saves. That also means that I can't download quests or use monster cheat codes. I hope that NE can fix some of the problems. I guess this should be in tech support but since you brought it up...any ideas? Anybody?

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

Animedragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2000 4:36 pm    Post subject: Invincible Peasants Reply with quote Back to top

Your saves should be somewhere on your computer... maybe you can find them, remove them from the Majesty folder and then reinstall... I that is all I can think of.

------------------
***... when superstition and the sword ruled... ***

Kit5150

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2000 12:34 am    Post subject: Invincible Peasants Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by The Archmage:
I contacted Hasbro and they said the only way to fix it was to reinstall Majesty. Which I didn't do because I'd lose all my saves.

i have reinstalled majesty numerous times, and my saved games remain intact.

if you do want to look for them, i believe their is a saved games folder in the majesty folder. i recently had a saved game emailed to me, so i had to drop it in the correct folder, and did so on my first try, so its gotta be easy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: