Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Non-human race question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shohoku

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2000 4:50 pm    Post subject: Non-human race question Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, I've heard about the benefits of using the different human-races.

Gnomes: Quick build
Dwarves: Ballista Towers
Elves: Big incomes

But I've also heard of the talks that one can switch between races. How could that be done? Does that mean you could have a game where you can have Elves, Dwarves, and Gnomes recruited? (The only example of such was during a game of The Day of the Reckoning, but the player did not build the buildings.)

Please help, thanks.

------------------
Quazi-normal, semi-normal, the margerine of normal, the Diet Coke of normal, only one calorie, not quite normal enough.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
YoshiHatchling

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2000 5:33 pm    Post subject: Non-human race question Reply with quote Back to top

Simple. Start out with Dwarves and build a bunch of ballista towers. Then, if you haven't already, recruit 4 Rogues and flag each of the Dwarven Settlements for 100g a pop. Once they are all razed, you can build an Elven Bungalow for it's marketplace advantage. Don't even bother recruiting Gnomes, they suck.

I myself don't use this tactic- I often just stick to Elves or Dwarves (usually Dwarves).

Kit's a master at this.

------------------
"Character is destiny." -Heraclitus

[This message has been edited by YoshiHatchling (edited 06 November 2000).]

Kit5150

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2000 6:09 pm    Post subject: Non-human race question Reply with quote Back to top

heh, heres a trick - rather then placing 100 gold on the settlements, simply select the guild and X it out.

getting rid of gnomes is a little trickier...i compiled the three ways it can be done, and posted it here

the only way to use all 3 is by having gnomes first, knocking them out, then going elf/dwarf, since gnomes are only available to a level 1 palace.

as soon as the ballista towers are placed, you can wreck the settlement and build a bungalow (assuming you have an inn)

i personally like the ballistas near trading posts with a warrior guild, a blacksmith and an inn. use call to arms when the tower/trading post is under attack! your guild units will slay the baddies, then go get better weapons!

[This message has been edited by Kit5150 (edited 06 November 2000).]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: