Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

People for the Unethical Treatment of Heros

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the wolfman

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2000 7:04 pm    Post subject: People for the Unethical Treatment of Heros Reply with quote Back to top

So does anyone else enjoy treating their heros badly?

My favorite thing to do when I have a really high level hero I hate is to put a huge reward flag on them, then paralyze them and watch the rest of my army gang up on them. Healing just before they die each time, and re-parayzing them. The rest of them level really fast and you get to watch the idiot get the crap kicked out of him continuosly.

Anybody else got any good ways to torture them?

Your Majesty

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2000 8:58 pm    Post subject: People for the Unethical Treatment of Heros Reply with quote Back to top

For those of you who played Dungeon Keeper, I sure could use the IMP slap at times in Majesty.

------------------
Your Majesty
Your Majety's Castle
Hero’s are people who do extraordinary things at extraordinary times

Apple

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2000 9:07 pm    Post subject: People for the Unethical Treatment of Heros Reply with quote Back to top

Suggestion: Use the Lightning Bolt.

Oskar III

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2000 1:51 am    Post subject: People for the Unethical Treatment of Heros Reply with quote Back to top

That works, but it frankly doesn't have the same feeling to it.

The heroes in Majesty don't cover in fear when you smack them, they don't squeal out their pain and then hurry of like a bolt of lightning the way imps do...

=)

------------------
- Pretty bright light! -

Your Majesty

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2000 2:00 am    Post subject: People for the Unethical Treatment of Heros Reply with quote Back to top

Well said Oskar. Nothing like a good back-hand to get your baddies working a little harder.

For anyone who hasn't played Dungeon Keeper 2, it's every bit as addicting as Majesty.

quote:
Originally posted by Oskar III:
That works, but it frankly doesn't have the same feeling to it.

The heroes in Majesty don't cover in fear when you smack them, they don't squeal out their pain and then hurry of like a bolt of lightning the way imps do...

=)

------------------
Your Majesty
Your Majety's Castle
Hero’s are people who do extraordinary things at extraordinary times

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: