Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Hiho, newbie need help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iolaus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2000 1:17 am    Post subject: Hiho, newbie need help! Reply with quote Back to top

I'm kinda new at Majesty and I wonder wich hero is the best in combination with ranger?

------------------
/ Iolaus

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Drog

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2000 1:20 am    Post subject: Hiho, newbie need help! Reply with quote Back to top

The barbarian is a good choice because it follows your ranger around the map making a wandering attack party.

The healer is another good choice because it creates flowers in which rangers can create healing potions from.

iolaus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2000 8:08 am    Post subject: Hiho, newbie need help! Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you Drog!
I will use that in my next quest!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
iolaus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2000 8:09 am    Post subject: Hiho, newbie need help! Reply with quote Back to top

What spell works best?
I need a spell wich is well balanced between cost and effect.

------------------
/ Iolaus

Treiber

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2000 9:16 am    Post subject: Hiho, newbie need help! Reply with quote Back to top

"Invsibity" works good to protect your wizards, they are also more agressive when invisible. "Firestorm" is my favorite but rather expensive. "Farseeing" is helpful for exploration, however if you don't have towers in the outskirts it can be very frustrating because you always seem to be out of range to use it.
I don't use magic that much with other heros so I can't help you there.

Pode v2.1

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2000 8:27 am    Post subject: Hiho, newbie need help! Reply with quote Back to top

Blessing is the best spell for the $, especially when used on low level heroes.

Kit5150

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2000 10:12 am    Post subject: Hiho, newbie need help! Reply with quote Back to top

i am personally a vigilance fan because of the increased willpower...it seems to affect a hero's chances of engaging in battle or fleeing...of course, i could be totally wrong (wouldn't be the 1st time)

Apple

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2000 11:10 pm    Post subject: Hiho, newbie need help! Reply with quote Back to top

The vigilance/stone skin combo can turn a warrior or a paladin into a walking tank (Mech?)!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: