Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

funny heros
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Minrhael

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2000 11:56 pm    Post subject: funny heros Reply with quote Back to top

I still haven't gotten to see a gnome running around casting fire shields and throwin power blasts; one of these days, and I just can't wait, I love dem gnomes on the rare occasion I use 'em!

Rilauven

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2000 12:28 pm    Post subject: funny heros Reply with quote Back to top

Okay.. I *have* to know.. where /does/ the Roger Ramjet quote come from??

Stokes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2000 12:56 pm    Post subject: funny heros Reply with quote Back to top

Nobody actually says "Roger Ramjet" in the game. What is said, and it's by the wizards, is "Abderrazzaq!"

Take a look on the last printed page of the manual, and you'll find it.

------------------
Dave "Stokes" Stokes
Animator/Artist, Cyberlore Studios

Rilauven

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2000 7:14 pm    Post subject: funny heros Reply with quote Back to top

Wow.. and I thought it was just a nifty sounding mystical incantation!

Mylar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2000 1:57 am    Post subject: funny heros Reply with quote Back to top

My favorite was this cool little Cultist who never seemed to leave the temple, he just sat at the front door staring down into the sewer that had appeared there. Every time a rat would pop out I'd hear

"Here kitty kitty"

and he'd charm the rat......

His level got into the teens just siting there charming rats and killing ratmen.

Shadowman10

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2000 6:31 pm    Post subject: funny heros Reply with quote Back to top

Did you do anything to get the Cultist to stay at the sewer? I could really use a dedicated rat tamer - ratman killer!

Mylar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2000 2:00 am    Post subject: funny heros Reply with quote Back to top

Got another fun cultist, he didn't do anything unuasually amusing...but his name cracked me up every time i saw him... especially when he was turned into a bear.

His name was.......

Lucious Bush

when they made the firstname and lastname lists I wonder if they foresaw combos like this.

--------------------------------
? Mylar the Incomprehensible ?
--------------------------------

Arch*Devil

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 8:59 am    Post subject: funny heros Reply with quote Back to top

It is allso very funny to hear the cultist say "aah pretty star" when gaining levels.
Once I had a funny named cultist: Luxurious Rock.

Treiber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2000 5:53 pm    Post subject: funny heros Reply with quote Back to top

I once set a hefty bounty on my gambling hall to see what would happen. Two dwarves responded to the call, one started pounding the building then stoped while the other went in and gambled. when the gambling dwarf came back out, he finished off the building and collected the bounty. Nothing like double dipping! Who said Dwarves were stupid? LOL.

Cooker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2000 9:02 am    Post subject: funny heros Reply with quote Back to top

In order to have gambling hall,
you have to have,
Elves and rogues both ,
but if you have dwarf ,
you can't have elves ,
then you will never have
dwarf and gambling hall in same time !
then , how can that happen !

Treiber

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2000 9:29 am    Post subject: funny heros Reply with quote Back to top

In "a Deal with a demon" you are provided with a gambling hall. After I compleated the quest I decided to develop a Dwarf kingdom. After I populated it with dwarves, I eliminated all the other guilds. Then finaly the gambling hall.

Asterisk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2000 11:25 pm    Post subject: funny heros Reply with quote Back to top

Or, you could build a bungalow to get the gambling hall, then demolish it and get dwarves.

------------------
Coalition of Kender Inclusion

Got Kender?

And that's it. I'm going back to the lounge.</twisted quote>

Sluggy Freelance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: