Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

1 good way 2 Xplore the entire map!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkEntity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2000 3:37 am    Post subject: 1 good way 2 Xplore the entire map! Reply with quote Back to top

have a rogue guild.. at least recruit a rogue.. more if ya want.. then set an explore flag for 100gp.. o ya need quite some $$ 4 ds 2 work.. plus good estimation skills *winks*
once the rogue near reaching the flag.. set another explore flag one-screen-size away..
repeat when the rogue near that other flag.. in no time u would have ur entire map revealed.. provided that d rogue doesn't cower in fear when met with mobs.

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2000 6:56 am    Post subject: 1 good way 2 Xplore the entire map! Reply with quote Back to top

That's a good method. Another method that requires more money but less attention from you, is to set up a string of reward flags with descending amounts. For example, you could start with 500, then 400, then 300 then 200... each one about the distance away that you recommended in your post. The heroes (usually rogues) will start with the most expensive then work their way through them in that order. Sometimes you get a second or third hero who decides to go after one of the other ones too soon though.

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

Kit5150

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2000 8:54 am    Post subject: 1 good way 2 Xplore the entire map! Reply with quote Back to top

i prefer setting one large reward over the gradual increase.

as soon as i can tell which hero(es) is (are) going after it, i cast winged feet.

when they are almost there, i drop a 100 flag a screen or two away, then they have to further reveal the map just to get home

Logain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2000 2:50 pm    Post subject: 1 good way 2 Xplore the entire map! Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, but Winged Feet requiers a temple to Lunord, which you can only get when your palace is lvl 3, By the time you get a lvl 3 palace, most of the map is already revealed...

------------------
-Life is Elsewhere
-Capitalist sheep eats Onion!

-Logain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: