Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

The combinations I use.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sunflash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2000 8:48 pm    Post subject: The combinations I use. Reply with quote Back to top

The combinations I usually use for games are:

1.Warrior's Guild/Ranger's Guild/Rogues Guild/Wizards Guild/Temple to Krypta/Temple to Fervous/Dwarves/Temple to Lunlord

2.Warrior's Guild/Ranger's Guild/Rogues Guild/Wizards Guild/Temple to Dauros/Temple to Argrela/Elves/Temple to Helia

The reasons are that dark seems centered on ranged attacks, and light seems centered on hand to hand. With these combinations, I try to even out the ranged/hand to hand ratio. If you only center on hand to hand, what are you going to do when you get attacked by a horde of elves that are smart enough to run away when they are attacked? And if you only have ranged guys, what about the minotaurs and werewolves? Dark though, seems semi-balanced. Preisteses summon skeletons, and cultists charm quite a few animals, and after fervous, you get to create warriors of discord, so it kind of evens out. It is not the same with light. They pretty much seem totally centered on hand to hand, with no ranged attack guys at all. This is why the elves are so important. And no, I'm not a gnome basher, I find them essencial in quests like tomb of the dragon king, and the day of reconing, along with others. It's often funny to watch them run toward a monster, and away. Toward and away. The only thing I dont like about them, is that whenever I click on one of the hovels, my dogs start barking.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: