Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Luck Bonus?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaneth

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: Luck Bonus? Reply with quote Back to top

Moderators & Majesty Veterans:

Does anyone know what the numerical bonus to Luck is when Gnomes are present? In the original Majesty Instruction book it states that “When Gnomes are part of your kingdom, all newly recruited heroes are given a slight bonus to their luck.” (pg.68) I found no other mention of it in the book or the Prima Guide.

wavefront

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: Luck Bonus? Reply with quote Back to top

No idea, perhaps that didn't make it in to the final game.

Krypta

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 12:05 am    Post subject: Luck Bonus? Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't even know there was a luck stat. Anyway, what do gnomes have to do with luck.

Oasis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Luck Bonus? Reply with quote Back to top

They are like rabbits, small burrowing animals with feet, small noses, and... industrous.

My guess is that luck improves all stats by a few points. That and you're heros are slightly more...prosperous in the gambling halls, I think.

This is my speculation.

smeagol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Luck Bonus? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Vaneth:
Moderators & Majesty Veterans:

Does anyone know what the numerical bonus to Luck is when Gnomes are present?

Maybe this luck stat has something to do with most of the better online players using gnomes?

Just a thought

I tend to use gnomes/elves/dwarves 40/35/25

Oasis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Luck Bonus? Reply with quote Back to top

Luck is a statisical flop. I think it lowers the probility of something good happening. If anything, I think it "fixes" the stats so they are out of a smaller number.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: