Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Day of Reckoning (Update June 2003)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cherri Matlage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 5:02 am    Post subject: Day of Reckoning (Update June 2003) Reply with quote Back to top

About the phantoms... I finally discovered that the Anti-Magic shield helps. Chalk it down to trying just about every spell first such as the healing and stone skin... oh yeah the stone skin helps too but not as well as the shield.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 10:01 am    Post subject: Day of Reckoning (Update June 2003) Reply with quote Back to top

True, but sometimes you're not in range of your towers/Wizard Guild. I just go for the temple spells and heal when necessary

wavefront

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 11:45 am    Post subject: Day of Reckoning (Update June 2003) Reply with quote Back to top

Wizards of 6th or higher level are very effective against Black Phantoms too.
Most of the damage that Black Phantoms inflict is just some very powerful spells. Any hero with good magic resistance and a fair amount of HP will be able to handle them effectively.

Cherri Matlage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 6:10 am    Post subject: Day of Reckoning (Update June 2003) Reply with quote Back to top

When does the onslaught stop? I've gotten through the Dragons and yet another Rock stomper is destroying another special building I can't replace augghh! What other evil spirits are there yet to come in this quest? Saved on 24th day and I'm taking a break hehe
Someone please please please....reassure me I can get through this. I know I can!

Cherri Matlage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 6:22 am    Post subject: Day of Reckoning (Update June 2003) Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Spiderman.... I found that out the second go round. I had luck with using the anti-shield only because I had stuck up wizard towers to enchant around. Hahahaha... spider supper is what they ended up being. What a shame. I do love getting to see Ratman bonked on the head with a purple flaming ball comming out of nowhere.

Okay, sometimes I want to knock the heroes upside their head for not noticing something right. I'll recruit one in a building that is currently under attack and when she enters screen... where does she go? says she's going to bounty hunt a flag clear across the other screen. It's funny but messed up too. I am so easily amused =o)
Okay.... have fun all, later!

Spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 8:03 am    Post subject: Day of Reckoning (Update June 2003) Reply with quote Back to top

I think you have to fight and kill all of the bosses, right? Then the game will end?

That's odd about your hero, usually they'll go into "Defend Home" mode... unless it was a Rogue or Elf and they were being their usual greedy selves

Cherri Matlage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 11:47 pm    Post subject: Day of Reckoning (Update June 2003) Reply with quote Back to top

Believe it or not the hero was neither an elf or a rogue. I would have understood then. It was a solarus. Then the hilarious thing is that as soon as that Rock Golum was killed by a Adept the game was over. Here I was wondering how much longer the game would keep throwing monsters of the same kind at me and 5 minutes after my save point it ends. Go figure. Probably not as amusing to everyone else unless they did the same thing.

Zenaku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2002 1:35 pm    Post subject: Day of Reckoning (Update June 2003) Reply with quote Back to top

ALL RIGHT! I did it! Beat the Day of Reckoning in 22 days! WHO THE KING? I AM! The only real casuality I had, was in the last raid with the dragons. One of them destroyed my temple to Agrela. It was kind of funny watching three healers gang up on one dragon! ANd do apsolutly no damage.
By the way, I saw no Rock Golems in there. Hmm, must've been paying too much attention to Vendral. Anyways! After 22 days, 55 heroes, 51 buildings, and two peanut butter sandwiches, I have completed the Day of Reckoning!

wavefront

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:42 pm    Post subject: Day of Reckoning (Update June 2003) Reply with quote Back to top

Hi folks,
I've completely retooled this topic to include some unprecedented analysis that even old timers may find helpful (see foreword in 1st post).

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:41 pm    Post subject: Day of Reckoning (Update June 2003) Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, Wavefront. Don't forget to update the walkthru thread, please.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
M

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 6:19 am    Post subject: Day of Reckoning (Update June 2003) Reply with quote Back to top

It seeMs that everyone else tries to kill the Witch King as quickly as possible. Why kill an infinite source of experience and Money?

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 9:28 am    Post subject: Day of Reckoning (Update June 2003) Reply with quote Back to top

In my experience, the constant stream of spiders sap your strength and distract your peasants from building useful stuff.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: