Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Ratmen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LadyCytranna

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 6:52 pm    Post subject: Ratmen Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I just don't get it. I keep trying, and I keep dying. Can anyone help please? I read the one post I found on Ratmen, and I didn't understand.

Thank you,
LadyCytranna

Pretty Cow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:36 pm    Post subject: Ratmen Reply with quote Back to top

Which quest?

redwing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:37 pm    Post subject: Ratmen Reply with quote Back to top

Are you talking about the "Clash of Empires" quest, or just Ratmen in general? I hate them equally in all quests. The little ***** keep stealing the money from my market I've gotten where I extort money everytime I see one going towards the market. Hey, at least the rogues only keep 1/3 of the gold.

aliciaking

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:23 am    Post subject: Ratmen Reply with quote Back to top

I'm pretty sure you're talking about Rise of the Ratmen, the one where Rodan is leading the filthy,greedy, despicable vermin. I went with Rangers, Elves, Rogues, Wizards, Agrela, Dauros, Paladins, in that order. I would not usually use Wizards so early, but I built the library first and after I had a few spells researched started getting Wizards and it worked great as long as they kept their distance, which they mostly did. Do not try to save all the little villages on the map,I don't think you can. Pick a blacksmith near your castle and save it or build one closer to your homebase. Try to get at least two marketplaces, protected by guardhouses, near your castle. Upgrade your blacksmith and marketplaces to lvl.3. When you can, build a magic bazaar, my heroes really use those potions. I think you could also win with the Krypta/Fervus combination, I just like the cheap heal spells that come with Agrela. Eventually Rodan shows up but he's easy to kill because your heroes have been leveling up on his misguided vermin. By the way if we're fighting Rodan where's Godzilla, shouldn't he be on our team? If he showed up a cultist could charm him and then he'd be our boy. I would love to see Godzilla versus Vendral or Godzilla meets( what was the name of the monster in Vigil for a fallen hero?) They have a similar cry. The Abomination,was that it? Anyway hope that helps, see ya around the forum.

LadyCytranna

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:25 am    Post subject: Ratmen Reply with quote Back to top

Aye it is The Rise of The Ratmen quest

Thank you,
Lady Cytranna

LadyCytranna

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 4:35 pm    Post subject: Ratmen Reply with quote Back to top

Just a quick note. I did complete this quest..FINALLY! I did it with Fervus, Krypta, and WoD. And Rangers. I kicked ratman's butt too!

Thanks all,
Lady Cytranna

aliciaking

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 6:12 pm    Post subject: Ratmen Reply with quote Back to top

Ahh, the satisfaction of killing that freak of nature in the ridiculous red robes. It's a great feeling.

Cherri Matlage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 7:55 am    Post subject: Ratmen Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone remember around what day he finally shows up???

Cherri

Wizard-lord Baldur

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 7:23 pm    Post subject: Ratmen Reply with quote Back to top

Is he supposed to show up when they say "Run, tailless pink ones?"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Cooker

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 5:05 pm    Post subject: Ratmen Reply with quote Back to top

i have a very simple solution to this quest:

don't care about income, recruit heroes quickly and rush to level 2 place, build temple to Dauros but recruit no monk, quickly build a warrior guild and recruit 4 paladin, they will make mince meat out of any rat on the map. On my game, a single paladin took out rat king and won the game ( with some spells )
Once your paladin are out, get Agrela if you can, however, you want paladins in the field ASAP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: