Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

The fortress of Ixmil
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 10:19 pm    Post subject: The fortress of Ixmil Reply with quote Back to top

--SPOILER WARNING--

It's from the big, hard-covered and many-pictured book called 'The Last Hero'. The part where the librarian takes over the controls of the Kite after Leonardo passes out.

[ 05 September 2002, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: TaleSpinner ]

Stomper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 11:09 pm    Post subject: The fortress of Ixmil Reply with quote Back to top

I love Pratchett, but I haven't had the chance to read this one, even though it has been out for months.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 8:58 am    Post subject: The fortress of Ixmil Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I got the Dragons and Greater Gorgons on Day 45, but I wasn't "recruiting" any more heros, just had a pretty full settlement. I may have gotten the Rock Golems and Occuli on Day 25 and just didn't remember it, so these could be just scripted. Maybe a test would be just to recruit the "first tier" of heros (Rangers, Rogues, and Warriors) and see what happens on Day 25.

Sorcerer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 5:15 am    Post subject: The fortress of Ixmil Reply with quote Back to top

When I first played the Fortress, my Majesty skills were all dusty and unused for about 1/2 a year. So I just used my common sense, tried to get a Sorc's Adobe up and going and gate Priestesses/WoDs/Cultists to the fortress. Somehow I had forgotten all about statues/royal gardens and my economy was really bad as well. Teen level WoDs ran from Flowering Strangleweeds. Sewer Mains kept popping up. Rock Golems and Dragons regularly trashed Sorc's Adobe while legions of rats plundered the marketplaces. I really thought I would get the hang of this and just kept chunking oout heroes/rebuilding. well, I got the Fortress down to about 200 hps once...
Died on about day 125, killed by a some rock golems and lots of rats (I don't want to remember the number of sewers I had. It was just too awful...).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: