Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Questions on spells

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Omni

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2000 2:46 pm    Post subject: Questions on spells Reply with quote Back to top

I've beaten all the beginner and advanced levels in majesty, but i'm having a little trouble with the expert levels. It would probably help if i knew the actual effect of some of the spells like bless and whither. Is there a list anywhere of all the spells and their effects?
thanks to any who respond.

TiTan T12

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2000 4:46 pm    Post subject: Questions on spells Reply with quote Back to top

Yes,
They Have Discriptions Of All The Spells In The Manual.

------------------
I always wanted one of these! I Think!?

[This message has been edited by TiTan T12 (edited 04-10-2000).]

Apple

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2000 8:04 pm    Post subject: Questions on spells Reply with quote Back to top

I think it was supposed to be:

I always wanted one of these... (what is this anyway?) things...

rsk23

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 4:31 pm    Post subject: Questions on spells Reply with quote Back to top

The manual does not tell everything about the spells. It does not say that Wither causes a HUGE speed decrease. It does not say that Vines lowers defense (at least I'm pretty sure it does.) It does not list the costs of spells, or say that Fire Strike is basically a waste of 350 gold. It does not say that Lightning Bolt can target buildings, or that it isn't good for much else except killing enemy henchmen (if you have a wizard tower over there). It even contains incorrect information, saying that Wind Storm damages everything in the target area when in fact all it does is teleport enemy creatures a short distance away. Maybe wimpy creatures are teleported farther.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 9:03 pm    Post subject: Questions on spells Reply with quote Back to top

I know as a fact that Wind Storm damages ALL creatures AND teleports them away.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 7:46 am    Post subject: Questions on spells Reply with quote Back to top

All of that info is most likely in the Majesty Prima Guide...

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 2:06 pm    Post subject: Questions on spells Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by rsk23:
...It does not list the costs of spells, or say that Fire Strike is basically a waste of 350 gold.

You obviously don't play much Multiplayer. In MP, that spell is a ripper. It's always fun to see a tax collctor with 1500 Gold barbecued with Fire Strike.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: