Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Building/Sewer ratio?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kelebral

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2000 2:52 pm    Post subject: Building/Sewer ratio? Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone know how the number of sewers is determined? It appears to be based on the number of buildings in your kingdom, including houses and such. I tried destroying my own houses as I built last night (thus reducing my total number of buildings), and it appeared that I had less sewers spawn. Can anybody confirm this? Thanks.

Ayodon Pyr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2000 3:47 pm    Post subject: Building/Sewer ratio? Reply with quote Back to top

How Inhumane!

Destroying the houses that your heroes families live in?!!?

Were your heroes abandoning your cause?

I can see it now... come live in my city... bring your family... BUT THEY HAVE TO LIVE IN TENTS!!! NO HOUSES>>

I am very disappointed... Try building some more guard towers bud, and let your peasants only worry about invading monsters...not invading sovereigns...

destroying your own houses... I'll bet he lets his gnomes keep thier houses... hrmmpf.

Kelebral

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2000 5:13 pm    Post subject: Building/Sewer ratio? Reply with quote Back to top

No, actually I usually get rid of the gnome hovels too, somewhere in mid-game. Sorry, but its all zoned commercial (higher real estate taxes), not residential. The heroes themselves could change this, as they take turns serving on the zoning commission. However, all decisions of this commission must be approved by a simple majority in the case of purely internal matters, but a 2/3s majority in the case of external matters, which in turn........

Pode v2.1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2000 10:46 am    Post subject: Building/Sewer ratio? Reply with quote Back to top

Watery tarts lofting scimitars is no basis for a system of government!

(Or something like that, haven't seen the flick since '93 )

LOL!

Pode v2.1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2000 12:35 pm    Post subject: Building/Sewer ratio? Reply with quote Back to top

It's a simple question of weight ratios . . .

Sir Wolf the Hidden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2000 11:39 pm    Post subject: Building/Sewer ratio? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Pode v2.1:
Watery tarts lofting scimitars is no basis for a system of government!

I believe you mean aquatic tarts.

And I certainly hope you aren't suggesting that coconuts migrate.

Ayodon Pyr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2000 4:20 pm    Post subject: Building/Sewer ratio? Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhh, that's it...the taxes.. Oppressing your citizenry by destroying thier homes and mowing down the gnomes in order to place "high society" homes and guilds just to fatten your grubby soverign pockets.

If that is not a typical example of corporate/governmental oppression, I do not know what is...

I can hear your laymen now...

"I'm being oppressed! I'm being oppressed!"

Temuchin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2000 4:29 pm    Post subject: Building/Sewer ratio? Reply with quote Back to top

The ratio of Buildings to Sewers is 9/1, unless you are using the gnomes, in which case the ratio is 7/1.
Destroying buildings does not decrease the number of sewers produced. Everytime you complete a building, you step one/ninth (or one/seventh) closer to yet another sewer outlet, whether you destroy that building or not.
: )

------------------
"There can be only one."

[This message has been edited by Temuchin (edited 04-24-2000).]

Ayodon Pyr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2000 4:39 pm    Post subject: Building/Sewer ratio? Reply with quote Back to top

Well then...

May we never again hear of the injustices to the citizenry of cruel soveriegns who destroy the homes of innocent people.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: