Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karrade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 6:55 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

Well, there's an old cartoon returning, but like all the others... It's been changed a bit for more modren look. See below.

Messiah

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 8:20 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

After a long day of searching for waldo Mr. Oddmen thinks to himself.

Patrick Burgel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 8:58 am    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

two more days till the voting starts!! woohooo

His_Holy_Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 10:06 am    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

How are the polls going to be set up? - I mean, what about those who can't host images onto other webservers. (i.e. Me! I can only link back to Geocities in order to post my images, and we all know that people want to Vote Now! thus they won't bother to look at the images I've cranked out when voting comes around! )

I realize there is a website dedicated to this, but so far it only hosts the E3 images. *looks hopeful* Perhaps all the images will conglomerate there?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
His_Holy_Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 1:01 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the assurance Messiah!

Here's my latest attempt:

Gandalf (from Lord of the Rings) is put on security detail for the X-Box party.

Gandalf

click the link to view the image

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Messiah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 5:33 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

anytime i only hope i read it correctly. hehe

Messiah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:35 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

His_Holy_Emperor,

When the time comes Jay will be placing all submitted images on the main contest page. So i dont beleive any of your images will be missed.

reddogone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 6:56 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, I'm new at this.What am I'm to do?

The Spaceman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 7:37 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

Ok I saw the Cougar pic and I couldn't help myself . Enjoy!

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 7:43 am    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, this is it. I'm going to take entries until the end of the day today, and then I'll get the voting up tomorrow. I'm going to put together the entry page today as well so that you'll have easy access to thumbnails of all of the entries.

His_Holy_Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 12:07 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

Here's my last hurrah for the E3 Photowarp contest.

The famous MechCommander, Jay Adan , faces off with a mean looking dragon to save a damsel in distress!

Dragon Fight

click the link to view the image

Patrick Burgel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 3:46 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

looking great jay.....

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:58 pm    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

The entry page is up.

http://majestyquest.com/E3_Photo_Contest/entrylist.htm

Please look it over and let me know if I've left off any of the current entries. I'll update it again tomorrow morning if necessary.

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 7:07 am    Post subject: Cyberlore's E3 Photo Contest Reply with quote Back to top

We seem to be having some server problems here at the office today. They may delay the voting process... but I'm not sure how long. It might be later this morning or it might have to wait until tomorrow.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: