Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

FREESTYLE QUEST CONTEST
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 12:45 pm    Post subject: FREESTYLE QUEST CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

I, personally, find the idea of a "Fisk Family Quest Pack" very intrigueing... maybe even a "McKinnon Missions Quest Pack" would be kewl... heck, now I'm thinkin' about startin' my own little "MaD's Maniacal Quest PaQ"!!! WoW.

So.. housefush, how about a "Fishy's Fantasies Quest Pack" for us fellow forummers?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 12:47 pm    Post subject: FREESTYLE QUEST CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

it could be like the supperbowl of all the quest packs...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
housefish

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 7:56 pm    Post subject: FREESTYLE QUEST CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

well i don't know... depends if i have the time with school and all.

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 9:02 pm    Post subject: FREESTYLE QUEST CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

Supperbowl..... mmmmmmmmm.......

------------------
"She who wields the skillet rules the world." - "The Forum Mommy"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 2:13 pm    Post subject: FREESTYLE QUEST CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

Another entry has been posted!

Spiderman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 5:21 am    Post subject: FREESTYLE QUEST CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

I know there's going to be a poll on Oct. 1 but can we comment on the quests beforehand or should we wait as to not bias anyone?

------------------
Thwip!

Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 11:42 pm    Post subject: FREESTYLE QUEST CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

I received another quest that I will be posting tomorrow. If anyone else has quests, get them in stat. Time's almost up!

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2001 12:11 pm    Post subject: FREESTYLE QUEST CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

mine's in... enjoy.

Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 9:14 am    Post subject: FREESTYLE QUEST CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

All of the entries are in. You can check 'em out here.

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 9:39 am    Post subject: FREESTYLE QUEST CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

I'll be putting up the voting booth for the contest tomorrow (which effectively gives you until the end of today to get in last-minute entries).

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 2:26 pm    Post subject: FREESTYLE QUEST CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

OK, silly question maybe.

I've downloaded all of the zip files. What do I do now? Where do I unzip them to and how do I access them from Majesty?

I couldn't find instructions anywhere on Dragon's quest contest page....

- Twy

------------------

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 7:33 pm    Post subject: FREESTYLE QUEST CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

What you needed to do was read the rules on how to grab the files in reverse.

Basically there are two directories to concern yourself with. The ".BTD" files go in the "buildtree" directory. The ".STY" files go in the "freestyle" directory.

Then go into the game (Northern Expansion), choose the "play game" option, enter your name, choose the "Freestyle Quest" compass, choose "manual settings", select "load", and pick your quest. THEN HAVE FUN!

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 10:01 pm    Post subject: FREESTYLE QUEST CONTEST Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Dragon:
What you needed to do was read the rules on how to grab the files in reverse.

Ah. I see.

Sooooo.... according to you, if I want to learn how to drive a car, all I need to know is how to UN-WRECK IT. Is that how this works?????

(giggling hysterically, Twy runs off to un-upload some quests)

------------------

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: