Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 7:44 pm    Post subject: Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific Reply with quote Back to top

Ah well, headed over, just missed the Cyberloreans and managed to catch a word or two with Goldy, daboyz and zed.

Time difference really sucks

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 7:52 pm    Post subject: Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I really AM a dodecahedron. I was so excited about this chat and was really looking forward to it. Guess what? I wrote down the wrong time and thought (God knows why) it started at 8:00 Central. Don't ask -- I have NO idea where I got that time.

I hope the chat went well... I'm absolutely SICK about missing it.

- Twy

------------------
Jay will always be the Real Sovereign... I'm just the Forum Mommy!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
housefish

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 8:00 pm    Post subject: Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific Reply with quote Back to top

I hate thunderstorms that make me have to get off the comp and miss the rest of the chat

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 9:50 pm    Post subject: Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Twylah Skye:
Well, I really [b]AM a dodecahedron. I was so excited about this chat and was really looking forward to it. Guess what? I wrote down the wrong time and thought (God knows why) it started at 8:00 Central. Don't ask -- I have NO idea where I got that time.

I hope the chat went well... I'm absolutely SICK about missing it.

- Twy
[/B]

Um, I feel much the same.

Zeddicus_Zul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 10:08 pm    Post subject: Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific Reply with quote Back to top

Tonite's chat raised a question in my mind.

Why is'nt there a chat room here?

I'm sure im not the first to think of it, and im sure there's a reason, but i was just curious.

Apple

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 11:37 pm    Post subject: Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific Reply with quote Back to top

Because there is a chat room over at Majesty-Dragon.

I woke up early in the morning.
I tried several times to download the Gamespy Arcade software without success.
I couldn't join the chat.
I then went back to bed.

Mogor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 3:09 pm    Post subject: Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific Reply with quote Back to top

Being a dodecahedron is hard on me, I know feel behind on everything, I feel less knowleged than everyone else. Why does being a dodecahedron hurt so much???

------------------
-Mogor

Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 11:22 pm    Post subject: Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific Reply with quote Back to top

For any of you that missed it, Majesty-Dragon has posted the log to yesterday's chat event with the good folks at Cyberlore. During the chat they discussed Majesty, the Northern Expansion, Borg Assimilator, Project X, Majesty 2 and more. As an extra bonus they also included details on some of the things that were dropped from the original Majesty later on in the chat. So check out the chat log here.

The Archmage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2001 7:07 am    Post subject: Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, Dragon, for posting the chat on your site. I was busy and couldn't make it, but at least I could see what they talked about. Thanks again.

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

Tiger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2001 10:41 pm    Post subject: Majesty Chat: Tuesday, 12 June. 4:00pm Pacific Reply with quote Back to top

I would also like to express my gratitude to Dragon for posting the chatlog on his site. Took me forever to read the whole thing.
But man was it worth it to find out what the deals were with the Zoo and Theater buildings!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: